Piccolino, Bramhall Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

Piccolino, Bramhall - Ask a question now

“Really nice food, really nice atmosphere really...”

Written on: 10/10/2014 by DanielMatthews86 (1 review written)

Really nice food, really nice atmosphere really enjoyed the time I had there. Would definitely recommend booking in advance especially at the weekend. Food is pretty pricey and so are drinks so it all adds up so its not my regular eating place or my favourite for this matter but they do in fact do really nice enjoyable food… Read Full Review

“If you want consistently good service with an italian...”

Written on: 19/10/2008

If you want consistently good service with an italian flair and good authentic italian food, this is the place to go!… Read Full Review

“I had my maiden meal at Piccolino in Bramhall a week...”

Written on: 01/06/2006 by Chris N (1 review written)

I had my maiden meal at Piccolino in Bramhall a week ago and it was an experience I am looking forward to repeating in the future.

Recently converted from it's previous guise as 207, Piccolino is an attractive bar/restaurant in the centre of Bramhall. Having not visited this place before I was somewhat weary, however my fears were quickly eradicated as we were seated promptly and presented with top notch service throughout the night.

The restaurant was pretty crowded, and it seemed like… Read Full Review