Mulberry Bush - www.mulberrybush.co.uk

4.8

Mulberry Bush - www.mulberrybush.co.uk - Ask a question now

“The Mulberry Bush online toy shop website is ultra...”

written by aliroxlikeyuu on 30/09/2007

The Mulberry Bush online toy shop website is ultra mega cool!!

“Visiting the Mulberry Bush website was like taking a...”

written by MrCrip on 31/05/2006

Visiting the Mulberry Bush website was like taking a step back into my childhood.

Call me old fashioned, but there was something special about the toys when I grew up that just does not appear to be incorporated into the mass produced licensed gear that our kids are subjected too.

My eldest is five, and come Christmas time I wanted her to have games that she was not going to forget in a flash. I wanted her to know that she had been given a gift of real quality that could be used time and again and treasured.

A friend introduced me to Mulberry Bush, and soon I was to discover a 'Toy Shop' that was worthy of the title.

The site contains a multitude of products you will not find by visiting your local high street.

The site owners have to be congratulated for having the imagination to have collated the selection of products they have listed.

After purchasing a Wooden Snakes and Ladder game and seeing the quality for my own eyes, I was straight back to the site in order to put a much larger order together.

I cannot recommend this website enough. It's brilliant!