Clarins Hydra-Care Tinted Moisturizer Reviews

Media Gallery for Clarins Hydra-Care Tinted Moisturizer

Clarins Hydra-Care Tinted Moisturizer

“Greatest sunscreen moisturizer”

written by HelenJoseph on 29/12/2021

This is the greatest sunscreen moisturizer on the marketplace. It makes my skin feel so soft and silky. I enjoy the texture as well as the aroma. This moisturizer comes highly recommended by me. It's really incredible stuff! Yes, it did live up to my expectations! It's also highly cost-effective. The package is simple and straightforward.

“Brilliant”

written by on 11/07/2011

I've been using this for years in Peche - it seems expensive but lasts a long time and is also a very good moisturiser. I have sensitive skin and don't like powders or heavy foundations. This looks really natural and just gives skin a nice healty look. I've tried others over the years but always go back to this one. I usually buy it when the offers are on at the Clarins counters in the big stores - so I buy 2 and get lots of nice things free. 2 last me around 6 months using it daily. The lady who had that reaction should take it back to Clarins for a refund. They'll want to investigate as their products are hypo-allergenic.

“I have a dry skin and am not the type for powders or...”

written by on 25/02/2010

I have a dry skin and am not the type for powders or foundation, I find them too heavy. I discovered Clarins tinted moisturiser in Dore colour some years ago and for me having tried many other products I find this incomparable. Its easy to apply and blend in and it hydrates and gently colours my skin with a healthy glow. I couldnt be without it and my nighmare would be if they discontinued it. The girl who posted the review saying it made her face red and burning sounds to me as though she needs a dermatologist as she id describing an alergic reaction, and since the moisturiser is hypo-alergenic I find her comments odd.

“I have very dry,sensitive skin. After 20 years the...”

written by on 19/01/2010

I have very dry,sensitive skin. After 20 years the tinted moisturizer I had been using (Vichy - Creme Teinte Lumieuse) has been discontinued, and, unwilling to use a heavier foundation I found this product. There was no tester available so I had to purchase it - expensive -and hope for the best. I can honestly say this product has been an unmitigated disaster for my skin and I would not recommend it to anyone prone to dryness and sensitivity. I actually gave it one star because there is no no-star option. I persevered with the product for a month, but it seems to have strongly affected the lower layers of my skin. On the surface, after initial dryness and some flakiness, I could wear the product more or less comfortably. However, if my skin was subjected to heat or sunlight it immediately became extremely red and I experienced a strong burning sensation. I'm not talking sunbathing here - just going out on a warm sunny day. I am now trying another product (Clinique) which suite my skin much better. Avoid.

“expensive but since i started using it i haven't...”

written by on 07/10/2008

expensive but since i started using it i haven't needed to use foundation at all, it lets my skin breathe and i feel my skin is in better condition since using it.

“Clarins Hydra-Care Tinted Moisturizer absorbs easily...”

written by on 20/04/2008

Clarins Hydra-Care Tinted Moisturizer absorbs easily and covers dry areas without going flaky. The price I guess, for the quantity you get. This is the only product I will use. I use it as a replacement foundation. It is light, blends easily and covers deep pores and freckles well.