MPG CAPS Reviews

MPG CAPS
MPG CAPS

“I was sceptic, but...”

Written on: 15/03/2013

After using it for 5 tanks I can vouch for about 20% better KMs per tank than before. My Hyundai Accent 2008 1.4 engine usually does about 10KMs per liter. After starting using the capsules it now runs 12.4KM per liter. It works!

“Using mpg caps more then a year!”

Written on: 12/02/2013 by Alex98 (1 review written)

Using mpg caps more then a year,i would recomend to everyone.Im sure that all bad revews written by those who represent oil companies,their business based on volume fuel they sell,an old story.Saving 22% on petrol,reduced exhaust by 90%.Thank you FFI!!!

“Using MPG caps 1,2years 100% satisfied!!”

Written on: 04/09/2012 by ScorpioG (1 review written)

Using mpg caps for 1year 2 month now(Freelander TD4),at the begining was very sceptical.No result for a whole month,my mate keeps on telling me-continue.Now i got 19% increase in miles!Passing service,amazed everyone 80% less emission! Guys-continue!

“its a con!!!!!”

Written on: 21/06/2010

its a con!!!!!

Bizsol's Comment

Written on: 25/09/2013

Please elaborate on this, would be interested to hear why ? Or from anyone else seeing this who feels the same? Email me your comments via [email protected]

Read 1 Comment

“This product has had some bad press because of the way...”

Written on: 07/10/2008

This product has had some bad press because of the way it is being distributed. The product does work and doesn't deserve the criticisms of the uninformed sceptical few. I run a fleet of 30 Mercedes Trucks and have an annual fuel bill in excess of £500,000. We have used the MPG caps for the last two years with nothing but positive results on both fuel use and emissions statistics. Saved us a fortune!!

“As technology advances and the newer cars become more...”

Written on: 10/08/2008 by toffee43 (1 review written)

As technology advances and the newer cars become more fuel efficient in their own right, these capsules do not have such a marked effect in the area of huge savings.
In older cars they have constantly shown tremendous results in saving money for each tank of fuel run through the engine. We have been using them for about 18 months and have a noticeable increase in distance per tank. We have also tested not using them and noticed that the performance decreased. When use resumed, performance increased.
I believed it was because the fuel injection produced a finer mist with the pills, capable of being burnt more thoroughly, thereby giving the increase in performance. Some say that the pills remove sulphur and other additives before being burnt.
I believe that people with older cars would greatly benefit by using this product. I get mine from www.eldergreenfuels.myffi.biz (bookmarked). Try a pack and see for yourself.

“I have been using the MPG caps for about tow months...”

Written on: 04/03/2008 by Taylor Jackson (1 review written)

I have been using the MPG caps for about tow months and have seen results, saving about $4 every time I fill my tank, my family uses it and seems the same results as well as many friends that save money using the MPG cap.

Delquattro's Response to 349273_Taylor Jackson's Review

Written on: 28/04/2008

I found this review unhelpful because...very little evidence offered to support his review.

Read 1 Comment

“The product will be successful in any place in the...”

Written on: 05/01/2008 by MAIK07 (1 review written)

The product will be successful in any place in the world, save fuel because it is fundamental, and this product is a solution to this fact.

Delquattro's Response to 335763_MAIK07's Review

Written on: 28/04/2008

I found this review unhelpful because...no evidence to support the poster's opinion.

Read 1 Comment

“It is not snake oil. After like 3 tanks you will see a...”

Written on: 09/12/2007

It is not snake oil. After like 3 tanks you will see a significant increase in mpg. I used it for a while and increased my miles per tank from about 450 to 550 (TDI). I got lazy and stopped using it and after 4 or 5 tanks, I went back to 450ish miles per tank.

At today's prices, adding 10% mpg will cost you $2/tank and save you $5. It's not a super-miracle product but it will definately save you money over time (more as fuel costs increase and cap costs stay the same).

Delquattro's Comment

Written on: 28/04/2008

I found this review helpful because...the poster at least tried to substantiate his opinion with numbers.

☆☆☆☆☆

“A general lack of transparency and openness leads me...”

Written on: 22/10/2007 by Bob73 (1 review written)

A general lack of transparency and openness leads me to believe that FFi are not a company that any self respecting person should do business with. Their claims have never been substantiated and they market a simple fuel power boosting pill as something completely different. There is no MPG benefit in using this pill and without testing the emissions, which I have not, I cannot comment whether there is any benefit there either. My car is only 1 year old so emissions wise it has the latest catalytic technology available on the market and is a relatively clean diesel powered vehicle. Using MPG caps has not in any way over 6 months increased MPG although I do feel a slight increase in engine responsiveness.

This is simply a power boost pill and in my opinion should not be marketed as anything other than that. I have since stopped selling this product but I found that people were so skeptical anyway that sales were not particularly good anyway. I assume FFi make all their money from first timers who become distributors so that they can test the product before selling it. I doubt they have very many real end users who repeat purchase - and if they have THEN STOP WASTING YOUR MONEY!

☆☆☆☆☆

“Sorry people but after 5 months of testing the MPG...”

Written on: 23/09/2006 by Trotty (1 review written)

Sorry people but after 5 months of testing the MPG Caps in my 2004 Toyota Camry, 1973 VW Bug, 2005 Ford, 2005 Toyota Tundra, 1990 Ford Pick -up and lots of other various autos, the results are not good. I actually got lower miles per gallon. I have had over 70 people try the caps and only 15% showed a very small increase. Fact is that they do not work for all vehicles period, so if you get good results that is great but it is not the one size fits all. The company claims that 90% of vehicles get an increase, can't prove it by me.

Delquattro's Response to 260677_Trotty's Review

Written on: 28/04/2008

I found this review helpful because...he substantiates his opinion with numbers.

Read 1 Comment

“After two tanks of fuel using two caps per tank I...”

Written on: 16/09/2006 by Fuzzy Brush (1 review written)

After two tanks of fuel using two caps per tank I gained an increase of almost 11% in my Citroen XM. I have now used a further three tanks of diesel with one capsule per tank and the 11% has remained constant. I'm saving around £6 per tank after paying £1.25 for the MPG-Cap. :-)

“I wasn't sure MPG CAPS was working and was going to...”

Written on: 16/09/2006 by Dazzagaelic (1 review written)

I wasn't sure MPG CAPS was working and was going to give up on it before I started noticing the effects, but that was about 6 weeks in. MPG CAPS are excellent, saved at least £10 a week!

“I drive a 2.5 Diesel Range Rover, heavy on the fuel!!...”

Written on: 12/09/2006 by tam23 (1 review written)

I drive a 2.5 Diesel Range Rover, heavy on the fuel!! These MPG CAPS bad boys have saved me hundreds of pounds. Nothing but good things to say about them.

“Fantastic Product. ”

Written on: 04/09/2006 by Lewis Scott (1 review written)

Fantastic Product.

I was recommended MPG Caps by a friend. They really do work I am getting an extra 50 miles to a tank of fuel (around 14% improvement in MPG)

“Was introduced to a fantastic product called mpg caps,...”

Written on: 31/05/2006 by geezer68 (1 review written)

Was introduced to a fantastic product called mpg caps, which I purchased through Xtrampg4u, great they gave me 18% more miles per gallon, it also conditions your combustion chamber and helps your engine to run smoother, which it does, it works on petrol, diesel, biofuel. It's a MUST try..