Match Points Reviews

• Ease Of Navigation

Match Points - Ask a question now

“Lots of members and it's free. I met the hottest girl...”

Written on: 12/04/2008

Lots of members and it's free. I met the hottest girl I've ever been with on there so I'm not going to complain.

I like the simple interface and the way that you're able to contact people by earning points.

Try it. The other reviews don't do it justice as far as I am concerned as I personally well recommend Match Points… Read Full Review

“When I was searching on the Match Points dating site,...”

Written on: 27/10/2006 by look (1 review written)

When I was searching on the Match Points dating site, I was not shown if they had recently logged on to the site. I couldn't see who had been looking at me on the site, and I couldn't see who I had previously looked at. Also, you can't see who you sent messages to, and it doesn't show you who is online!!… Read Full Review