ClickBank www.clickbank.com Reviews

Summary

ClickBank www.clickbank.com is an affiliate marketing network. Please tell us of your experience with clickbank.com by writing a review whether you like ClickBank or not.
ClickBank www.clickbank.com - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for ClickBank www.clickbank.com

ClickBank www.clickbank.com

“No income yet”

Written on: 22/07/2015 by Andy.P87 (2 reviews written)

I have worked with this program for few months. Yet I didn't make any money. MAybe it is my fault as I am new to online marketing. So I don't blame click bank. But they did not do me any good… Read Full Review

“Good Network for Ebook Sales”

Written on: 16/06/2013 by Leonico (5 reviews written)

I noticed a bunch of bad reviews for several Affiliate Networks, I guess people happy don't post reviews as often as they people upset, oh well here is some balance. I have been a Clickbank Affiliate for 4 years and have sold loads of eBooks, the thing I really like is that I can promote the products with the confidence that customers are not getting ripped off by crappy eBooks as they can simply request their money any time for any reason in 60 days of buying a product. Only really off… Read Full Review

“I have tried clickbank as an affiliate, at first I...”

Written on: 01/11/2010

I have tried clickbank as an affiliate, at first I thought wow amazing commission rates and some really good products.

So I set to work and signed up to a few products made my own little portals for them everything looked great, I checked my hoplinks to make sure they were working.

Started my campaigns tweaked my ads til I was getting a decent click through rate, sat bank waited for the cash to roll in.

To my dismay I can see all the customers clicking through on my ads and track them all… Read Full Review

Yuriano's Comment

Written on: 16/02/2011

In this internet web it is difficult to find a decent site for affiliate programs. I think not accidentally stumbled upon a worthy!

Read 1 Comment

“I don't recommend clickbank for first time online...”

Written on: 13/10/2009 by andylawed (24 reviews written)

I don't recommend clickbank for first time online sellers. First, because there's a premium of 50 bucks you need to pay before you can start. For affiliate program I think you can try but there are better options than click bank. Search google for "best affiliate adnetwork" to know those with good programs… Read Full Review

Auldy0111's Response to andylawed's Review

Written on: 12/05/2011

review it good for adds very good for looking up things for buying selling products you can also sell and byr for your choice in goods and also gives you 100% back on items you sell gives you grit blog as well trusted recommend you chose this page.

Read 1 Comment

“I'm not quite sure what to think of www.clickbank.com...”

Written on: 17/04/2008

I'm not quite sure what to think of www.clickbank.com I used Clickbank for a few months and things were OK, but just nothing jumped out and I am now trialling others and so far they are slightly better. Perhaps this is an industry wide issue. For the time being I do recommend this Affiliate Networ… Read Full Review