Zing Tones www.ZingTones.tv Reviews

• Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features

Zing Tones www.ZingTones.tv - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Zing Tones www.ZingTones.tv

Zing Tones www.ZingTones.tv

“This is robbery and why is it not being stopped by Ofcom”

written by on 11/03/2013

I have xperinced much of what other reviews have said, the question is why is nothing being done by the overseeing Ofcom watchdog. If I did not not pay for my mobile I would be cut off, if I did not have a TV Licence I would be taken to court, so why has this robbery not been dealt with by the so called authorities.?

“OMG!”

written by pop1261 on 13/11/2012

i love to have lots of tunes on my phone and when i saw this list in a mag i thought it would be good to get a couple of songs to listen to so i send the text and i find out it cost me 40p i was like ok no proplem then i come on this website and i see all these bad comments and then i try to download the actuall song and it wont let me so i think ok i'll try agian tomorrow so i try and agian it wont let me so i'm like ok i'm getting sick of this !! so this is a word of advice no one try to download somgs from zingtones!!or you will get charged!!i think if you still want to download songs from zingtones read a few more of these comments you'll change your mind but if you dont follow evryones advice thats your problem!!!

“Charged for receiving texts”

written by noneeeeeee on 26/08/2012

Like nearly every other review, didn't agree to anything, knowingly I now get texts every month and they've cost me £50.00 so far. Spoke to o2 and have had the number barred. Tried to contact Zingphones without any joy. This tantamount to be ing mugged. If someone took something from me without my permission they would be accused of robbing me, Zingtones are no better than thieves. I want my money back !!!!!!!!!!

Coven01's Response to noneeeeeee's Review

Written on: 28/10/2012

How did you get the number barred ... i have also had the same problem but although O2 are refunding me they cannot block the number ?? - thanks

Coven01's Response to noneeeeeee's Review

Written on: 28/10/2012

Am having the same problem and also asked 02 to bar this number 60699 but they said they couldn't ? have also contacted watch dog !! just maybe they might respond ..

Read 2 Comments

“Multimedia Services received - texts.”

written by PatriciaEsk on 18/07/2012

My bill from Orange has rocketed over 2 months and when I talked to Orange I discovered I am being charged for Multimedia Services Received Text that I had no knowledge of and had not ordered! I want my money back please or I will take this further!

“thievin robbin cun s”

written by on 14/06/2012

gettin realy f cked off with this, soon as i top up the msg,s start coming, sent stop back but nothing happens, except i get charged for it, never signed up for any of this sh t, whats betting the tw t who owns this site has a bentley. stay clear of this sh t rip off

“robbed”

written by on 18/05/2012

took all my money off my phone and i never got anythink out of it totaly rubbish and you dont get your money back robbers

“robbing basterds”

written by on 25/04/2012

I never signed up for any thing. but thay send texts that will cost you. and I want my money back.

“Rubbish company”

written by on 22/04/2012

I entered a competition online in the hope of winning an iPad. Since then I get 3 text messages every Sunday which cost me £4.50 just to receive them! Dear only knows how much it would cost if I actually read the rubbish Zing Tones send to me. I called 02 who gave me a telephone number for Zing Tones. I rang the number and was asked to key in my mobile number, which I did. An automated voice then told me there was no such number, even though I have had the same mobile number for the last 5 years or more! I despair of ever being able to get rid of these messages. I think this company needs to be reported to Which or an ombudsman, but I seriously do not have any confidence in anyone being able to do anything about these rip-off merchants.

“total zing rip off”

written by dundee1 on 11/04/2012

My son has had credit removed from his phone within ten seconds of it been put on! how can this happen he is sixteen yearsold and has never asked or requested this company! I am sooooooooo cross that they can get away with this has anyone taken them on yet?

“So Cross”

written by lindapk on 02/02/2012

Trying to acess a weebsite I kept getting win a free iphone ,ipad flash on my screen I tried to cancel twice kept popping up. as it highlighted it was free to enter I followed instruction and completed the entry next thimg I knew 4.50 was deducted from my account at no point was this indicated. I was so cross. I contacted my mobile company who gave me the details of Zingtones and their contact number guess what when I rang the number you I got an answer machine and am now awaiting a call back watch this space.

Dibaird's Response to lindapk's Review

Written on: 06/02/2012

i have the same problem 51 texts have come through at 1.50 each. i hvae stopped this and tried the phone number but no answer. if the server provider knows this is hapenning why not just put a stop on them. what can we do to get our money back, this is ilegal

Read 1 Comment

“CON - RIP OFF”

written by AfricanViolet on 01/01/2012

This company should be banned from luring people (in my case on Faqcebook) into doing a simply IQ test and before you know it you are signed up to £4.50 per week for nothing (unless you download) This sort of practice should be banned as obtaining money by deception for not supplying anything. There should be a law against this and no doubt someone will pass the message on and stop them.

“rip-off !”

written by veryangryandmad on 07/12/2011

total rip off .... i got a new phone and pressed a ring tone button, all of a sudden a zing tone message came, i received more texts and ignored them as i didnt want a ring tone ... i the got my 02 bill and they had stole £15 from me, tried to call them but no luck, so watch out or you will get charged for getting nothing....

“so unfair”

written by francesca111 on 30/10/2011

I am just about to change my phone so put only £5 on to keep me going. Within 2 hours i had recieved 3 texts from this bunch of crooks and then a message from orange that i needed to top up again as i only had 40p left!!! I hadnt used my phone.I have never heard of them or joined up to anything, i am semi retired and can ill afford to throw away money. How can they get away with this , it really upset me, i dont know how they got my number.D

“How can this bunch of crooks get away with it - they...”

written by on 14/10/2009

How can this bunch of crooks get away with it - they took money from me for some service I didn't ask for. I didn't even know what I was being charged for. Its so unfair. Don't go near them.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I do not recommend zingtones, I topped up £10 on my...”

written by on 03/09/2008

I do not recommend zingtones, I topped up £10 on my phone this morning and have had 5 messages from them in one day charging me £1.50 per message, as far as I am aware I never subscribed to this and when I text stop they carried on sending me them, it seems endless, eventually rang O2 and hopefully they will be able to sort it.

“The amount of credit that has been striped from my...”

written by maddmatt1971 on 23/08/2008

The amount of credit that has been striped from my phone is so annoying for me, just now I credited 20 quid, and I had non stop text after text till I only have 50 pence left now, I have sent stop after stop to them, and now am geting texts from another company... how does it end? Not recomended at all from me!

☆☆☆☆☆

“I clicked for gift and sent stop to them three times...”

written by Gayno on 16/07/2008

I clicked for gift and sent stop to them three times but they still kept coming then they signed me up for the text service, eventually after ringing there help line at customer services and still getting nowhere I emailed them to which they eventually replied and said they owe me £4.50 which I still didnt agree with there should have also been another £6.00 totalling £10.50, I now await a cheque for £4.50 re-fund I will let people know whether I recieve my refund by cheque as and when it is recieved

☆☆☆☆☆

“They sent me for message each decuted £8 over night...”

written by on 28/06/2008

They sent me for message each decuted £8 over night and i spoke to orange who have unsubscribed me thankfully, zing has been useless and very annoying to use.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I do not recommend this ringtone website. ”

written by on 18/05/2008

I do not recommend this ringtone website.
They have took my phone credit as far as I am aware, and I have not been able to download I ringtone yet as far as I am aware. I have had to change my sim card in order to stop my credit loss. Therefore I do not recommend Zing Tones.

☆☆☆☆☆

“I experienced it when £3 off my credit had gone and...”

written by Fireflybot on 11/05/2008

I experienced it when £3 off my credit had gone and an SMS message informed me of it. It subscribed me without my knowledge as far as I am concerned. I was angry so I called the number for unsubscribing and I unsubscribed. The call cost me another few quid and therefore I do not recommend Zing Tones.tv.