Ringtone King www.ringtoneking.co.uk Reviews

• Website Quality (Design, Style etc)

• Website Features

Ringtone King www.ringtoneking.co.uk - Ask a question now

“Stay away from this people!!!”

Written on: 01/10/2011 by vitaliy (1 review written)

They charge me £3.75 for ring tone or game i never ordering and now i will have to take my money back… Read Full Review

“From my own personal experience, Ringtone King has...”

Written on: 01/06/2006 by antbalarkas (6 reviews written)

From my own personal experience, Ringtone King has been fine. I have saved money with their clubs, and I have never come across any problems. However, I have heard of many others complaining about download problems and constant fees. Ringtone King is part of JAMSTER… Read Full Review