Blue Arrow Reviews

Blue Arrow - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Blue Arrow

Blue Arrow

“best ever!”

Written on: 09/04/2019 by 9Cannon (1 review written)

the best recruitment agency in UK with sociable people, professional, and trustworthy people.. ..BLUE ARROW.. I strongly recommend to use their services! and a big thank to the person I dealt with best recruitment consultant of Burton Upon Trent!… Read Full Review

“Birmingham Office Disgraceful ”

Written on: 05/05/2018

I feel compelled to write this review after reading a review posted on 21st February 2018. The experience described in that review is exactly the same as mine. I attended the office on a Thursday with a general query about signing up for hospitality work. I met a consultant who I had a conversation with, who persuaded me he had plenty of work available and I should attend the next day with my documents and register. A time was fixed for this. Despite the lengthy conversations the previous day… Read Full Review

“Good Office practice in Newbury Blue Arrow.”

Written on: 20/02/2018 by BlackOwlonFarm (1 review written)

Blue Arrow Newbury Office I found Staff there to be helpful, friendly and supporting. They listened to my preferred working routine and arranged employment assignments to match it and have never been cross if I refuse assignments. They have intervened to ensure a mix up would not result with my not getting paid and leave me messages when new opportunities are available. Its nice to hear what previous employers think of my time whilst me working with them and my Blue Arrow fed back to me… Read Full Review

“Greet”

Written on: 06/02/2018 by georgiev12 (1 review written)

greet people who get me top jobs - working all over london as a waiter in many greet places - will get my friends to sign also… Read Full Review

“Poor Candidate Service”

Written on: 22/01/2018 by 111McConnell (1 review written)

What is the point of writing to the Customer Services Department at Blue Arrow. There are so many bad reviews that this suggests as a company Blue Arrow have no customer satisfaction interest. Candidates are seen as an inconvenience and can be treated so badly. Consultants lie constantly. When you ask to speak to the Consultants you are always told they are not in the office. Often this is not true as I’ve called from reception and could see the Consultant. Waited weeks and weeks for replies… Read Full Review

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience, and we would like to help resolve this. If you go to the Blue Arrow website, click on contact us, you will be able to submit a complaint form that comes to our Customer Service team. Can you please provide details about the branch also.

Sadhana - Blue Arrow

Written on: 21/02/2018

The Blue Arrow office I have experienced is Birmingham Branch.

Where at one time consultants contacted you via telephone to check on availability and actually telephoned you to see if you could do a last minute job the staff who are now employed at the branch are so unprofessional I felt I had to put in writing my concerns.

Examples of bad practice are

*Losing candidates paperwork including Right To Work documents, copies of passport, bank details.
Not only is this unprofessional it is breaching data protection legislation and when this is highlighted the staff in the branch just fob people off with comments such as 'these things happen, so we need you to come into the office to complete all the forms again'.

*Promising candidate that there is lots of work and you will never be out of work when in fact there is no work.
This practice is illegal and companies can face fines for advertising in this manner.
A friend who was looking for work attended and registered for roles in catering and retail was promised work and that calls would be made the day after giving details. With this in mind I paid for my friend to get the correct clothing from a city centre store as she had no money. This uniform included shoes, trousers and blouses. She was looking forward to the work. She waited and waited for the telephone call and nothing happened. She had to ask to use my phone as she has no credit on her phone. After spending a number of days trying to speak with the consultant it was made clear that there was never any work. Not only was this misleading candidate but also I had lost money on buying suitable clothing for my friend to begin work.

*Failing to reply to telephone calls and emails
Over a two week period I telephoned requesting to speak with a particular consultant but they were never available or too busy to reply to these requests. Having exhausted my attempts to contact the consultant I attended the office and was informed that the consultant was not in the office, this despite the consultant being sat only a few feet away. This is a regular issue with the Birmingham office. Why are candidates treated in this way?

*I applied for an Enhanced DBS to include Adult and Child baring clearance and was promised it would only take a few weeks to be returned. Having been a compliance officer I knew that it could take up to a couple of months but this consultant insisted it would only take a few weeks. After waiting 6 weeks and having eventually managed to speak with the consultant dealing with the application I asked why it was taking so long. He just fobbed me off again. I checked with the company who were conducting the DBS checks and was informed that my application had only been received by them a week prior to my enquiry, some 5 weeks after I paid for and completed the forms. It appears the consultant had failed to send off my DBS application until I had continually chased the consultant. Having received the form back it wasn't the full enhanced DBS certificate which I had paid for. I there am left having to pay for another DBS certificate to enable me to work with vulnerable adults.

The treatment at the Birmingham branch of candidates is deteriorating to such an extent that I personally know over 20 people who say never to work with Blue Arrow. There are many bad reviews on a whole range of job review boards that it appears that complaints are ignored and directors do not care that their company has so many bad reviews. I also know of clients who state the consultants are so rude. So its not only candidates who are experiencing this but clients.

Hi,

We would still like to resolve this issue. If you go to the Blue Arrow website, click on contact us, you will be able to submit a complaint form that comes to our Customer Service team. They will be able to look into your situation. Please also provide details of the branch concerned.

Sadhana - Blue Arrow

“REALLY RUBBISH !”

Written on: 20/11/2017 by Foxqk48 (1 review written)

I work in a Hospice and most of the STAFF THEY SENT ARE RUBBISH ! THEY CAN NOT SPEAK ENGLISH ! ARE LAZY AND SPEND MOST OF THERE TIME HOOKED TO THERE MOBILES ! IF YOU ASK THE STAFF TO DO ANYTHING THEY SAY THEY DO NOT UNDERSTAND AND CARRY ON TALKING ON THIER MOBILES ! RUBBISH SERVICE TO PATIENTS WHO ARE ILL AND THERE FAMILY.............. … Read Full Review

“Unprofessional, rude, poor organisation ”

Written on: 22/01/2017 by 265Gibbons (1 review written)

First of all I was given an assignment to start at 11pm until 8am but when I arrived as rotored nobody was there? I got my travel refunded from Blue arrow but obviously I was expecting a full days wage which I didn't get. To make this issue worse a member of staff at Blue arrow giving me a new assignment threatened me saying that "You better not mess about the person who gave you the previous assignment or else!" Wow hang on blue arrow just sent me to a cold dark place in the middle of nowhere… Read Full Review

Thetruthfairy's Comment

Written on: 22/01/2017

That's not just wrong it's evil, you are obviously doing your part.

Written on: 23/01/2017

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience, and we would like to help resolve this. If you go to the Blue Arrow website, click on contact us, you will be able to submit a complaint form that comes to our Customer Service team. They will be able to look into your situation.

Written on: 19/01/2018

What is the point of writing to the Customer Services Department. There are so many bad reviews that this suggests as a company Blue Arrow have no customer satisfaction interest. Candidates are seen as an inconvenience and can be treated so badly. Consultants lie constantly. When you ask to speak to the Consultants you are always told they are not in the office. Often this is not true as I’ve called from reception and could see the Consultant. Waited weeks and weeks for replies to email and telephone calls. Why do Consultants lie? Why do Branch Management allow this to continue?

“not being paid”

Written on: 18/01/2017

in on 4 off 4 I get a call around dinner time I'm no longer needed so that was that but no its not as I still am owed my days pay that was still outstanding plus the day I got finished plus 20 hours holiday pay but ho no I got nothing no pay at all so be careful when working for blue arrow not to be trusted with you pay… Read Full Review

Written on: 19/01/2017

Read 1 Comment

“waste of time !!! (m&s castle donnington site)”

Written on: 20/11/2016 by 110Reynolds (1 review written)

They just in it for numbers to please client. No respect for employees , and communication is a joke. They want everything from you , but get nothing in return. Just someone to answer phone or acknowledge emails / voicemails etc would be a start, as can rarely talk to anyone. The so-called site management team, won't commit to anything when asked , think to scared , but also lack.of understanding of languages Inc English in multi-lingual environment. Don't pay full hours at induction… Read Full Review

Tamzinba's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2016

“Will withhold pay. ”

Written on: 15/08/2016 by DaynaShiree (1 review written)

I was recruited by this company to work on behalf of another, I worked there from the 9th of May- until the 19th of July. I was signed off by the doctors with depression, and was subsequently fired by the agency. They did not pay me any ssp that I was entitled to, while I was off work, and are still withholding. I have requested my last weeks pay, as we worked a week in hand, meaning they still owe a weeks pay. I was advised I had been paid for every week I worked, yet when I have requested pay… Read Full Review

Bagroup's Response to DaynaShiree's Review

Written on: 15/08/2016

Hi,

Sorry to hear about your experience, and we would like to help resolve this. If you go to the Blue Arrow website, click on contact us, you will be able to submit a query form that comes to our Customer Service team. They will be able to look into your situation.

Read 1 Comment

“terrible attitude/arrogant M&S castle donington derby”

Written on: 26/07/2016 by Elyse326 (1 review written)

Blue Arrow is a terrible job agency, nothing but lies and constant attitude ok we will look into this for you and just like the rest late on wages, not surprised. I we need to report job agency companies to the goverment and get a petion going, as they treat you sub human. They have very arrogant tone of voice and you can see very easy that some else is going on below the waters surface. It seem to me that job agency so to speak are all just glorified sales pople, in fact that is excactly… Read Full Review

Written on: 27/07/2016

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way about Blue Arrow and recruitment agencies in general. I appreciate that you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we would like to look into it.

Would you mind if I used your comment to trigger a complaint with our Customer Service team?

Read 1 Comment

“Shocking discusting ...out of order ”

Written on: 25/07/2016 by CloeSimpson (1 review written)

I started with blue arrow April 2016 Need I sy the trainer penny was so belittling and the way she spoke to us adults like we were children was discusting. People work hard in the hospital long hours with shitry management. A supervisor that dosnt know his head from his toe. They later said they will not renew my contract because there have no hours for me after I took all the hours possible ànd ext hours at night. Blue arrow you should be shut down immediately and taken overm buy a new… Read Full Review

Written on: 26/07/2016

Hi,

We are sorry to hear about your experience and we would like to look into it further. Would you mind emailing us full details of your experience so a member of our customer service team can look into it.

Blue Arrow

“Avoid like the plauge”

Written on: 29/05/2016 by EllieCarey468 (1 review written)

This is the first agency I have used and the last.seen a job advertised and applied for it.the next day blue arrow on the phone could I go for a so called interview straight away.went for it and was told I was just waiting on a start date. 3 months on I'm still waiting emailed at least 12 times and phoned about the same.every time I was told I've just spoken to the company,I've got a meeting with them tomorrow lie after lie.so I wrote to the company myself.well that didn't go down well,was… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/06/2016

Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we'd love the chance to look into this further.

Would you mind emailing details of your experience to us for our Customer Service team to investigate.

Written on: 19/01/2018

What is the point of Customer Service saying they will look into complaints. The vast number of bad reviews over a number of years shows management do not care and will not change. Ive complained about staff telling lie after lie but nothing was done. As a company they very rarely reply to phone or emails. Consultants are always out of the office even when they are not.

Stark1977's Comment

Written on: 22/07/2016

Hi,

It seems that you are absolute right on the company... Yesterday I had a phone interview with them about a senior position and well I was shocked with their lack of seriousness . The recruiter said she will send me an email in order to send her a full cv and cover letter, though she never did.. I was actually stupid enough to call her next day to see if something is wrong and got the same answer!!
I think it is better this way as I would not want to have any job offering from them.

“AVOID at all costs”

Written on: 07/04/2016

Just be aware that if you work for this lot & eventually are lucky enough to find a proper job, they will try & get out of paying your accrued holiday pay. I was lucky enough to only have to work for them for 3 weeks but when i asked for my accrued holiday pay, they used every excuse not to pay it. They tried to make out that you had to have done 3 months work to be entitled to any holiday pay. This is utter rubbish as you accrue statutory holiday pay from the very first shift you work. I had… Read Full Review

Written on: 13/04/2016

I'm sorry to hear about your experience. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we'd love the chance to look into this further.

Written on: 13/04/2016

Read 2 Comments

“They are shocking ”

Written on: 03/04/2016 by Pollock243 (1 review written)

Hi worked for them over Xmas period last year it took them month get on the rota and communication was shocking when let u go do not let u know and they kept people did not want to work marks not getting what they paying for and would better do it them self's… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/04/2016

“Awful, incompetent agency”

Written on: 12/03/2016 by 271RussoItalian (1 review written)

Having worked for the same company for 20 years I found myself redundant, it was a shock to my system as I had always been a loyal and hard worker. I went to the Luton agency for help to find a job. Whilst waiting for my appointment, the two women were bitching about a candidate saying that people don't get they actually have to work for their money. They were really horrible about unemployed people, I was shocked they were saying this stuff out loud. They also looked at me like I was beneath… Read Full Review

Written on: 06/04/2016

I’m sorry to hear you feel this way. I appreciate you may not wish for us to pursue the matter but we’d love the chance to look in to this further.

Would you mind if we used this comment to trigger a complaint with our Customer Service team on your behalf?

Porchia's Comment

Written on: 15/04/2016

Can't u think of anything else to say?
All the replies are the same. Are you a robot? It shows that you don't care as you are not answering each one accordingly with their query/concerns.

Written on: 15/04/2016

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback regarding our comments.

We do care about each individual’s concerns or issues, and we would like to take the time to look further into each individual situation and then offer a personal response or resolution.

If you would like for us to look into your situation, please email us.

Read 3 Comments

“Terrible staff unqualified in Romford ”

Written on: 22/02/2016 by Rosy87 (1 review written)

The wrost agency ever. My boyfriend went to this agency more then 1month agò for ask them if have any job for Vodafone ( my boyfriend worked for Vodafone 1 year) They say that in that moment haven't nothing but if they will have something my boyfriend will be the first! Yesterday my boyfriend seen on Blue arrow website an opportunity for work with Vodafone and this morning he went immediately to the agency for say to them that he want to apply. The girl say ti him that this job is gone and my… Read Full Review

Bagroup's Response to Rosy87's Review

Written on: 29/02/2016

Natasha - Blue Arrow

Read 1 Comment

“The worst agency ever I work”

Written on: 29/01/2016 by Big8487 (1 review written)

I will never recommend anybody to work for this agency the people who work In the agency are very rud attitude the worst I ever see.NOT WORK FOR THIS IDIOTS! !!!!!!!!!… Read Full Review

Bagroup's Response to Big8487's Review

Written on: 29/02/2016

Natasha - Blue Arrow

“worst agency ever!!!!!”

Written on: 08/01/2016

I left assessment feeling optimistic about the placement I had been offered. But after attending at yodel Wednesbury was told to wait in canteen by blue arrow rep. After waiting an hour was told I was not required and return tomorrow. Following day same again, was then informed I would not be paid whilst waiting. In 3 months I have been sent home on 18 occasions,unpaid after waiting a hour. When I have worked wages are constantly wrong. Unless you are related to rep or a eastern European I… Read Full Review

Savage93's Comment

Written on: 29/01/2016

I agree wit that. Prob the worst agency ever. They'd book you in for a shift and then you come, they're send u bk home. And plus they've always messes up with people's payment....that really shows how much of a careless they really are tbh, unless ur Eastern European.

Read 1 Comment

“Castle Donngton Distribution Centre”

Written on: 17/12/2015 by Brady326 (1 review written)

Started work at the 'new' M&S distribution centre in Castle Donington 5 weeks ago. The initial recruitment was rushed, forms to be filled out were poorly photocopied, ambiguous and repetitive. Had brief interview with a lady who might as well have been watching TV as listening to me, not one thing I said seemed to register with her. Two ladies sat near me wanted to work only early shifts and evening shifts. They were both told they had to work the rotation roster, and so they both left. Since… Read Full Review

Objector's Comment