MonsterCommerce www.monstercommerce.com Reviews

MonsterCommerce www.monstercommerce.com - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“MonsterCommerce is better than many products, but...”

Written on: 28/10/2007 by maiasaura (1 review written)

MonsterCommerce is better than many products, but there's tremendous room for improvement. Oh, did I mention that their WYSIWYG editor doesn't work with Internet Explorer 7.0? It probably never will, either, from what I gather from the discussions their forums… Read Full Review

“I know what I said in the "Good Points" section, but...”

Written on: 02/02/2007 by beartooth (1 review written)

I know what I said in the "Good Points" section, but as I type all our issues out, I realize I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. If NS wants MC to continue, they're going to have to give it a ground-up overhaul… Read Full Review