The Swettenham Arms, Congleton, Reviews

• Quality of service

• Quality of food

The Swettenham Arms, Congleton, - Ask a question now

“Hi went for a bike ride with my son on sun day and...”

Written on: 10/05/2011

Hi went for a bike ride with my son on sun day and called at The Swettenham Arms
Had a fiver in my pocket so we ordered a pint of carling and a kids orange
And I was shocked the bill £5.60 what a rip off £2.50 for a QUARTER 0f a pint of kid orange
Squash had to pay with my card and will not go again I thought that was to much and a rip off frut shoots only cost 10p each trade and they dident even have to gat a dirty glass… Read Full Review

“One of the countries traditional country pubs with...”

Written on: 28/03/2008

One of the countries traditional country pubs with very good menu, childrens choices and vegetarian choices. Tiny village locality near Holmes Chapel. Cheshire. Feb poubs offer live music, expecially good jazz. Worth a visit… Read Full Review