Matchstick Recruitment Reviews - www.matchstickrecruitment.com

“I arrived in London from Sydney, Australia to live and...”

Written on: 25/10/2006 by sarahfudge (1 review written)

I arrived in London from Sydney, Australia to live and work, and finding the right job was important to me. I joined up with numerous recruitment agencies. However, nothing resulted from this, and after a few weeks waiting by the phone I joined Matchstick Recruitment. The first meeting went very well, and the lady was easy to talk to, positive and got me excited about working in London, which no one else had done before!! Over the next couple of weeks, she checked in with me constantly to see… Read Full Review

“I can't rate the Matchstick Recruitment agency highly...”

Written on: 08/07/2006 by emilyd (1 review written)

I can't rate the Matchstick Recruitment agency highly enough. They were honest, thorough, incredibly helpful and they found me some interesting temporary roles, and eventually the perfect permanent job!

The agency is still small compared to some of the massive agencies around at the moment, which meant that I had to wait two days for an interview, but the consultant did re-arrange her diary and come in early to fit me in!

The service is excellent. I had an informal, but thorough interview and… Read Full Review