Hibba Toys Reviews - www.hibba.co.uk

Hibba Toys - www.hibba.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Good product and service”

Written on: 06/03/2017 by Addisonl1992 (1 review written)

Rocking horse received on time and it simply brilliant. The quality of the workmanship is outstanding. It is quite a heavy item unlike the cheaper versions to can guy in places like Argos and Toys r Us. My wife and I are very happy with our choice of purchase and we are sure our grandson will enjoy this for many years to come. From the point of placing our order we received the communication from the company that the rocking horse would be shipped to us and by when. It arrived 2 days earlier… Read Full Review

“Fabulous toys online”

Written on: 25/06/2015 by Abrill27 (1 review written)

A website selling an amazing collection of toys. The company is based in Leeds and makes many of its customised toys to order. Made by hand by craftsman using quality materials. I was surprised at the build quality. Prices are also better than the high street. I would buy again from Hibba Toys… Read Full Review

“I was referred to Hibba Toys by my brother. They have...”

Written on: 29/05/2006 by janesmith (6 reviews written)

I was referred to Hibba Toys by my brother. They have a unique product called the 'Hibba Personalised Stool'. You can have a fantastic and educational children's toy made based on the letters of your kid's name.

I ordered this from the website, as well as a dolls house, which I noticed was £20 cheaper than a couple of other toy sites. My experience at other e-commerce sites has generally not been good, with lousy shopping carts, an insistency that you provide all kinds of unnecessary data to… Read Full Review