Foltene Hair & Scalp Treatment Reviews

Foltene Hair and Scalp Treatment - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Foltene Hair and Scalp Treatment

Foltene Hair and Scalp Treatment
Foltene Hair and Scalp Treatment

“Use of Foltene Hair & Scalp lotion for shaven head ”

written by entryholedia on 31/07/2013

I Had To Shave My Hair Due To Religious Reasons Following My Mothers Death In June '2013 Before Which I Had Purchased The Foltene Lotion Due To Hair Fall And Bald Patches Appearing. After Shaving Off My Hair And After The Religious Rites I Have Started Using Foltene Lotion . However Use Of One Vial A Day Is Very Difficult To Use As I Am Catching Cold . I Have So Far Since Ist Of July Used 6 Vials Till 30Th July Today With Great Difficulty Due To The Shaven Head And Frequency Of Catching Cold . I Need Some Some Advise As How To Use Foltene In A Situation In What I Am . I Had Requested Foltene Customer Care But They Have Said It Has Been Referred To The Parent Co. Till Date ( Nearly 2 Weeks) I Have Not Heard From Them. Can Some One Who Has Some Experience On The Products Usage ? Regarding results I have seen some hair appearing on the hairline which was earlier bald .

“Folltene treatment”

written by on 06/04/2012

I used the scalp treatment few months ago and i can see there is baby hair growing out. The good thing is that this new hair has not fallen out. I have a visible thiness on my scalp, but i can tell it looks much better now. I would recommend the scalp treatment. I wish the sampoo was with no sulphates and didn't dry the hair as much. I plan on using the treatment again this spring.

“Folene Foam Pump (purchased at CVS)I would give this 5...”

written by on 01/12/2010

Folene Foam Pump (purchased at CVS)I would give this 5 stars, but since I haven't been using it long, is hard to give a proper full assessment. I will say this. For years I have tried numerous vitamins, shampoos, etc. (without much, if any, success)& today I noticed about 2 inches of new growth around my hairline. I have been using the pump foam for about 1.5 mths. This is the first product that has shown me this kind of result (any result for that matter) so quickly. When I get out of the shower, I pump out 1 squirt over each part of my loss, around the crown, then comb that thru the rest, careful not to let it drip down my face by tilting my head back. I use liberal amounts. BTW: I am female. I am in my 30s & after several surgeries & medications, & genetics, I am just a huge target for hair loss. I shed a ridiculous amount of hair, but slowly the shedding is decreasing. I still shed, but not nearly as much as I was, which was really worrying. My doc (dermatologist) also put me on a low dose of Spironolactone, specifically for my hair loss. It didn't seem to help AT ALL. Folene is reasonably priced, & it isn't a total chore to apply it. I think this stuff works. If it can work for me, I think it may just work for any woman out there, despite her reason for loss, as I think I have every possible reason ticked. Definitely recommend. & again, I use the Folene foam pump without the shampoo or cond, just the foam. Definitely worth a try, as it won't break your bank. :)

“I just started using the shampoo and treatment. You...”

written by on 03/03/2010

I just started using the shampoo and treatment. You are supposed to use the treatment every other day for 2 months and then 2x week for the 3rd month. I am not sure about maintenance. I have noticed that my hair feels very thick and it appears that not as much is falling out. As far as new hair growth, I have yet to see that but I've only been using for a few weeks now. I will update with that in a about 1 month.

Pros: Nice scent, no side effects, easy to use

Cons: Pricy, hard to find in the US

“ my doctor advised me foltene years ago.firstly i used...”

written by on 19/08/2009

my doctor advised me foltene years ago.firstly i used foltene shampoo but it didn't work. i used lot of other products but still losing my hairs. i'd bought one bottle of this oil. started to use it. i have no new hairs yet but i think it my hairs are thicker now. i wonder the result.

“Foltene Hair and Scalp Treatment works. After 3 months...”

written by on 15/08/2008

Foltene Hair and Scalp Treatment works. After 3 months of usage, I realised I have baby hair growing at the crown area. I'd recommend.

Asked by Tota on 11th August 2014 Report this content
I am suffering from hair fall as my hair is chemically treated. I used Rogain last year but I stopped it suddenly. My hair is facing severe falling, my doctor advice me to use kaminamotto but I heard it makes the hair very dry and I have to apply keratin treatment to make my hair smooth. What do you think will help me? Do you think Foltene could stop such severe fall? Can I apply it while I am already applying keratin or it will remove keratin cover on the hair? Thanks in advance.

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site