Tesco Clothing Reviews

• Quality of service

• Layout of shop

Tesco Clothing - Ask a question now

“Jeans that split after one month of wearing”

Written on: 01/06/2022 by Moe_Kiely42 (1 review written)

Paid €28 for a pair of jeans in Tesco last month and a huge split has appeared in the back of the jeans by the left pocket. Don't waste your money on this rubbish.

“Linen blend rubbish.”

Written on: 09/08/2021 by colcamharri (1 review written)

I bought two identical pairs of F and F women's striped linen-blend trousers.Both pairs were size 16, yet one is tighter than the other. After a few hours of wearing these trousers, the bottom area became saggy and drooped down the most unattractive look. Had to wash them even if only worn for an hour or two because they totally lost their shape. Very disappointed with these and would not buy again, nor would I recommend them.

“Pyjama bottoms went, into shreds when I had hardly...”

Written on: 09/05/2017 by 1958Hoover (1 review written)

I bought pyjamas bottoms from tesco's in welling Kent. I had hardly worn them and they went, literally, into shreds. I took them back and they adamantly refused to refund my money. I will NEVER buy ANYTHING from Tesci's again. I have had other problems from Tesco's as well, with other products.

“Shambolic and very poor communication”

Written on: 21/01/2016 by Armando1981 (1 review written)

Placed a 5 item order with F&F (Feeble and Failing?). Waited 3 days to get an email saying 'dispatched'. Waited a further day before ringing the store to be told that it was not dispatched but held up in the warehouse. Furthermore they could no longer supply 1 item - despite the website telling me it was in stock. Did I want to choose an alternative or receive a credit? "Tell you what" I said, "Cancel the whole order and let's agree now never to do business again."

“Breach The Consumer Contracts‎ regulations completely”

Written on: 21/04/2015 by EverettGrace (1 review written)

I ordered online and the items arrived quickly, I was buying bras. I found there is a big difference between sizes i.e. 32C and 32D, with the 32D being twice as big though really it shouldn't be that much different. Some of the bras were just not very nice but that's my own fault for having bad taste. I know that the problem with sizing is probably not down to Tesco / F&F themselves as most of their bras are all different collections and brands but it is still disappointing when they don't do any bras at all at size 30. The thing that really disappointed me was that after sending back the bras (3 in total) I didn't get a refund of the postage I paid in the first place (just the standard, cheapest one). Which is completely ILLEGAL. As a rule I tend to avoid shops like this because it proves that they DO NOT have the customers best interests at heart, in fact quite the opposite, they're willing to do something illegal to dupe the customer out of a few quid. I find this absolutely not OK and I will never shop here again. NO CUSTOMER SHOULD EVER HAVE TO QUOTE THE REGS AT A COMPANY TO GET THEIR ORIGINAL POSTAGE BACK. EVER. AVOID AVOID AVOID.

“Clothing came late after being told would be earlier”

Written on: 12/01/2015 by Head236 (1 review written)

Absolutely disgusted ordered embroidery items was told different things one person said that I would get it within 2-5 days then the other 14 days, when I ordered these items I was fully aware that it could take 14 days but then was told when the items are dispatched it will take no longer than 48 hours after!' It ended up being 4 days later!!!! Did come on the 14th day but after being told it would come early got my hopes up and when it didn't arrive on Sunday I had to go out and get my son all his uniform again with no badge on so on one of the most important days of our lives his first day at school after all the stress of being told it would come in time turns out the have the right uniform on! Even offered to pay whatever it took to get it on time but everyone reassured me it would be here until the last person said it could even be longer than the 14 days, was horrified wouldn't do anything else to see if I could get it quicker or even pick it up so took my son to school at 12.30 and the parcel was delivered at 12.50 absolute joke I will never in my life shop here again absolute disgrace!!!!!

“The most disappointing online shopping experience EVER!”

Written on: 06/12/2014 by Adkins283 (1 review written)

On Black Friday I purchased an outfit for my Son, I waited 4 days to get any information on my order other than an invoice. come Tuesday I have an email stating they have cancelled one of my items which I don't understand how when his size was fully stocked (not even low stock), I then get an email straight after stating they have despatched my order and the "tracking details will be availabl for the following day" Wednesday, come Wednesday I check my tracking information for no information to be shown whatsoever, I contacted Tesco after anticipating my order to be with me on the final day of cut off, I was told that due to Black Friday they are inundated and again the reason why my items was cancelled was due to the same excuse and to expect a 24 hour delay with delivery. I ordered from a lot of retailers that Friday and every single one excelled and even delivered earlier then stated and every item that was promised to be stocked was delivered. I expect so much more from a reputable store, In future I certainly won't be ordering from them. Maybe if there wasn't more than one issue I wouldn't of felt the need to write this and of classed it as just a one off, but even the customer service is horrendous.

“failed again”

Written on: 05/10/2014 by Madeline453 (1 review written)

I am so disappointed with F and F on-line. I had a bad experience with an order last year but they bombarded me with emails about their latest '25 per cent off' promotion so I decided to place an order on-line. I ordered a coat on 25th September to be delivered to my local store. I kept checking my order and it kept saying 'in progress' but after reading other reviews where orders had been cancelled I also checked there was stock in my size each day and there was, but on 2nd October it said 'low stock' in my size. I phoned them the next morning only to be told there was no stock and my order had to be cancelled! The had my order for 9 days and only just decided they had no stock. They did give me a refund and a small amount of money in compensation but because the order was for a specific occasion it didn't help. I am very disappointed and loathe to order anything else from them at all. They are very short-sighted because I probably won't visit my local store for my grocery shopping now either.

“I ordered £52.50 worth of goods for delivery, on...”

Written on: 01/10/2014 by vhHolman228 (1 review written)

I ordered £52.50 worth of goods for delivery, on checking my online banking realised that £52.50 and £40.50 had been requested, not taken but requested so that I cannot draw this money out When I telephoned Tesco apparently this is normal due to part order being shipped, so the funds will still be unavailable to me until my order is completed. Absolutely furious is an understatement

“School Uniform”

Written on: 30/08/2014 by Mrst2012 (1 review written)

I have used Tesco for a couple of years now after them being recommended by a friend. I started off buying the shirts for my son & he gets two years out of them! They still look as good as new as well. I've also bought school shoes which for the price of them last ages and the trousers too. Always struggled getting trousers to fit him but tesco ones are perfect! I would not hesitate to buy from tesco again. The prices are competitive and means that you can keep your children looking fresh and smart all year round.

“Goods not received but delivery still charged. ”

Written on: 08/08/2014 by MickMcNulty (1 review written)

I bought an inexpensive jacket for every day wear from F+F and after eight days waiting and not going anywhere far I still hadn't received it. I wasn't even able to track its whereabouts with the delivery company because the number wasn't recognised. After following it up with F+F they said the courier had delivered it somewhere else several days ago, and after being satisfied it hadn't been delivered to me they agreed a refund. When I checked my e-mail I was surprised to see they had only refunded the cost of the jacket while I was left to pay for the delivery which wasn't receieved. It's only £3.85 but I'm still annoyed the cost of this dreadful service, which was the cause of this unfortunate incident, has been passed onto me. It would have been useful to know that another logistics company had been commissioned, one I have never heard of, whereas my previous purchase delivered by a reputable courier was received as arranged.

“Tesco Tshirts dye running! ”

Written on: 07/06/2014 by koby (2 reviews written)

This is the letter I handed in to Tesco's today. I purchased at least twenty tshirts from your online clothing site and your in-store clothes section in Kidderminster over the past year. I noticed that half a dozen of the first purchases had a strange stain on the lower front of the shirts, I presumed at the time that I must have spilt something on them or mixed them with something bad in the washing machine, ( they have been washed at temperature stated in the label) It wasn’t until a purchase back in April 2014 when I had a tshirt delivered and wore it the next day to a get together with friends, one of them mentioned that there was spots all over the bottom of my top, I looked down and noticed that my top was covered in marks, this top has never been in a washing machine and I had only owned it for one day, none of my other Tshirts or my families clothes have suffered with what looks like dye running on the Tshirts, it’s just the F&F brand Tshirts that was purchased from your store in person or online. I have spoken to your customer service person who has recommended that I return these items to your store for you to inspect. I like the clothing brand at Tesco but as you can imagine I am reluctant to purchase any new clothes from your store until this matter is resolved as your tops are lasting in some cases, no more than a few days before they start to fall apart. Added to this, I purchased a Tshirt for my son (2 years old) one week ago and (F&F) and his shirt has followed suit. I threw the first dozen shirts in the bin thinking I had ruined them, I have included 9 Tshirts with this letter for your to inspect. I look forward to your response and solution.

“All adult clothing aimed at very young ”

Written on: 06/06/2014 by Burns230 (1 review written)

Young people do not do food shopping so why aim clothing at them to many clothes same style in different materials does nobody at tescos check out asda

“Black School Shoes”

Written on: 18/10/2013

Size 13 Black Shoes shoes with velcro Straps. Sole coming away from upper and heel area just about to wear out and break through. Five/ Six weeks into term and we live close to the school !

“under pants sizes !!!”

Written on: 30/05/2013

Ok so im a size 10 im underpants and at tesco im a 12/14 i went really upset When i brought them and then i went to new look and im a size 10 again i think Tesco needs to sort its sizes out!!

“Mens Cotton Pyjamas”

Written on: 15/03/2013

Brilliant. I am 6'3" and they fit me okay. Nice material and pattern. Just the job.

“Tesco Clothing men's chinos ”

Written on: 17/01/2013

I DO NOT buy products made in Sri Lanka. Reason - Sri Lanka committed war crimes and crimes against humanity in 2009 ( UN report 2011 and 2012). I have seen the Channel 4 documentary film Sri Lankas Killings Field. Please do not support crimes against Humanity. PLEASE do not sell Sri Lankan made products.

“Tesco Clothing sales to Australia”

Written on: 16/11/2012 by SWMBO (1 review written)

Ordered 274 pounds of goods online for free delivery at end of October. It has been a disaster from the word go. still waiting for my goods and they have supposedly sent them twice. I did receive one of the items on 8/11/12 Strange as it was not supposedly dispatched till 9/11/12 according to there emails. The company doing the deliveries do not even recognise the Tracking numbers. Tesco do not reply to emails and try calling them and you could be on hold for hours. Lack of communication and difficulty in contacting by phone have ensured that I will never order again. Hope if I do not get my goods soon they have the good grace to refund my credit card.

“I ordered an item of school uniforn online without any...”

Written on: 19/10/2012

I ordered an item of school uniforn online without any problem but was then told the next day that the order had been cancelled due to the item being out of stock, so why did it allow me to order it in the first place? What they didn't say was that the exact item was still available for me to re-order online at nearly DOUBLE THE PRICE!!! Surely once an order is accepted it is the obligation of Tesco to fulfill that order if the goods are available. If they now have the goods at a much higher price this should be investigated-perhaps they have just been wrongly priced in the first place but this sort of customer service is far below the standard that should be on offer if they wish customers to trust them and return in the future.

“Wrong item delivered”

Written on: 17/10/2012 by DAWNLC (1 review written)

I bought a pair of leggings and some winter boots in a size 5 I went to my Tesco to pick these up when I got home they were not a size 5 but a size 3. So I immediately rang Tesco Clothing and told them basically the lady told me to take it back to the shop get a refund order a new pair then wait for them to arrive and then go and pick them up a 3 rd time. So this was there mistake but I would have to go 3 times to Tesco before I got the right item. The lady who I spoke to was very rude and unhelpful. I asked to make a complaint she told me to send an email which I have done now about 8 times but all I get is an automated reply. If any one had any sense they would not use Tesco clothing as it ends up costing you money. I do my weekly shop at Tesco and I'm quite disappointed at the way they have dealt or not dealt with in my case complaint.