Fly London Reviews

Fly London - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fly London

“No boots delivered ”

written by Kaliyahd128 on 28/12/2023

London Fly Outlet UK I order some boots on line , my money was taking straight away and I received an email confirming my purchase . After several attempt to contact them via website ( without success) to see where my delivery is I decided to use the delivery tracker and to my HORROR it said delivered to Rusherford New-south Wales . I live in the UK.

“Poor customer service AVIOD ”

written by 276Reese on 02/02/2023

I’ve been buying Fly London for as long as I can remember. Never had a problem with the boot up until my last two purchases. Both pairs had issues and when I tried to resolve the matter I was basically pushed from pillar to post. Customer services is shocking and they simply do not care. I would no longer recommend.

“Sole split”

written by Davang01 on 26/10/2021

I have had my salv chelsea boot for only 8 months now and dont wear them in summer but both boots have split right a cross the sole so are now un wearalble i thought i would get a good few year out of them

“Bad service ”

written by Keyonz239 on 16/02/2019

Now actually, I am on my third pair of Fly boots. I find them comfortable, they last a fair amount of time and I like the way they look. So I went into the shop in Earlham Street in London this evening to buy another pair. I’m a pretty easy-going person. I’ve worked in retail before myself, I know it’s often long hours and not great pay. But the service I got tonight was so bad, it prompted me to write something. The staff could barely muster the energy to talk to me, they were so busy chatting to each other. They tried their best to ignore me and seemed to find it very awkward that I actually, shock, wanted to try two pairs of boots on. The second pair seemed particularly exhausting and the woman told me ‘that one’s already a size 5’ when I showed her one I was interested in, leaving me to try just the one on. I do have two feet. Anyway, I almost didn’t buy the shoes I was so annoyed. I won’t be going back.

“Terrible boots ”

written by Stevens305 on 29/05/2018

Do not buy these boots if you want water proof winter ware. I spent 110 on my last pair....( the last pair I will ever buy) Leaked in both and it was not even hairy rain. The boots looked good.....made very badly.

“Defective”

written by on 24/02/2018

I bought FLY boots from Schuh and they seemed OK in the shop and when I tried them in my house. However after 10 minutes walking outside I had quite severe pains in my right knee and hip. I have bought FLY boots in the past, also DrMartens that have been fine. In many decades of boot buying I've never had a problem so I sent these back to Schuh where I bought them. They mailed them back with the comment that they were the correct size so I phoned Schuh and asked if they'd bothered to read my complaint. They then said they would not accept there was anything wrong with the boots and they had been tested (how?) against others. If that was the case why didn't they say so The boots cost 135 pounds and are unwearable. Schuh refused to accept responsibility and suggested I complain to Trading Standards I have spent a lot of money in Schuh and on Fly boots in the past. Never again

“Zip broken on one boot after 14 months”

written by unsatisfiedfemale on 22/01/2018

I've had these boots for 14 months, the soles are still in great condition, with the letters underneath still visible. On one boot however, the zip has broken. Also, my feet have always got wet in these boots. I contacted the facebook page of Fly London who were extremely unhelpful, then I emailed, and they were equally as bad. They said normal wear and tear means they can't do anything about it. I bought DM boots for the same amount of money that lasted well over 3 years, and the sole was worn through I'd used them so much. I had heard good reviews about these boots, but have only worn them for about 4 months in total (over the winter) and they are now useless. Definitely will return to Dr Marten boots.

“Feet get wet.”

written by Gwendolinejean on 04/10/2017

When Fly know their boots leak,why don't they rectify the design? I need black boots but will look else where. Design good quality bad.

“poor fit, rubbish quality and have to pay to return”

written by EsmeraldaCarey on 25/09/2017

Ordered a size 39 for my wife who has a pair of Fly boots this size which fit fine. Aware that the quality is not great but she likes the style. Boots didn't fit, she could hardly get them on so had to send them back. It was then I found out that I had to pay for the return postage. Not only is there no consistency in sizing but you have to pay for the privilege of finding out. The company should be clear about their returns policy, after all they are an internet business. Look on their site and see if you can find a returns policy. Last time I buy a pair of shoes from here.

“My first and last purchase of the Fly London sandal.”

written by xyHughes471 on 18/06/2017

Last year I purchased my first pair of Fly London sandals, they have been gently worn as I have several other shoes, I always purchase quality shoes because they last and usually are of good quality. I got them back out this season and wore them a couple times and the right foot strap came undone (the stitching between the foot bed and strap). I have contacted Fly and have not heard anything back, totally ignored. I have never had an experience like this with any of my other shoes. I was hoping that Fly would stand behind their product as they are not cheap shoes. They have not so I decided to write this review. They have great looking shoes but I will not be purchasing any more. I would have liked them to stand behind their product. Most of my shoes last 10 years or so. f

“Look Great - rubbish quality!”

written by Booty-Boohoo on 31/03/2017

Purchased a pair of Fly Mes2 boots from your Nottingham Store in January 2017, 12 weeks later and to my great disappointment I find that the leather has split away from the sole. This "fault" in the integrity of the leather and/or manufacturing of the boot in such a short space of time is not what you would expect for the price or a "brand" like FLY ( or so I thought until I read the reviews here!) especially. The shop I bought them from has since closed down too - so I feel doubly aggrieved They Look great - as long as you don't intend to wear them!

“Have to agree with everyone else”

written by ArnavDempsey on 16/01/2017

I have to agree with everyone else FLY LONDON BOOTS leak. They are fantastically comfortable, great style and colours, I have two pair. BUT not suitable for wet or damp weather. They should be as they are expensive. Obvious a design fault. Also they scuff very easily. So if you are buying a pair just bear in mind they do leak

“Fly Boots £134 quality lasts less than 6 months”

written by siano223 on 05/09/2016

Purchased a pair of Fly Boots £134, from Colchester Schuh. After 6 months said Boots have deteriorated beyond use, stitching undone leaving large holes, split laces and worn soles, not what is expected after average use in 6 months. Returned Boots to Schuh at cost of £5.00, received Boots back off Schuh with covernote stating wear n tear and not Manufactures problem!...shocking quality product even worse quality customer service.

Farzanasdk's Response to siano223's Review

Written on: 12/12/2016

I have had a similar issue with Fly London Boots. I recently thought I should given them a second chance and bought another pair of boots. Unfortunately they were not suitable and I went to return them. As it wasn't the same shop I bought them from (Bond St branch as opposed to Covent Garden) I was not allowed to return them. Absolutely the stupidest policy every. Way to go in alienating your customer, will not shop here again.

“100% waste of money”

written by Tierney116 on 07/09/2015

Bought a pair of YAT's a week ago...(zebra style)for walking in city. While walking first time the upper front rim of "shoe/boot) digs into your leg and caused my let to bleed. I have very slim legs and I have never had this problem + you have to have slim legs to get into them. With this my feet felt uncomfortably sweaty after an hour wearing as no air to feet. (nylon content on insides aswell perhaps??) I lost my receipt travelling but shocked that no customer service department. I think these shoes are faulty in design and material choice and manufacture. Throwaway shoes. Look ok from outside but if you cant't wear them !! spend the £95 elsewhere - on a brand that will look after you. (Was asked to pay for a bag for shoes this price..never again!)

“Shocking Customer Service”

written by on 17/12/2014

Just had the worst customer experiences ever in London at their 37 Earlham St.,London,WC2H 9LD, where I was grossly mistreated by a member of staff as I tried to return a pair of shoes (Steck) that simply scared my ankles but were in excellent condition and were never worn outdoors. She told me I should have realised that they would hurt me when I first tried them, but in fact the employee that sold them to me told me, after my querying, that they 'would give in'– something that evidently did not happen. She also argued that they looked worn to her and that she could not sell those as a new pair, an opinion I did not share. This notwithstanding, she simply addressed me in the most aggressive of manners, admitting she had absolutely no intention of keeping me as a client, given that, according to her, 'evidently our shoes are not made for you'. I have never been treated worse in this city– would not recommend this store to anyone.

“Don't Buy Fly Boots”

written by ThomasMaldonado26 on 11/12/2014

THey are totally useless as your feet get wet even if the pavement is just a little bit damp. Very disappointing. The heel wore through very quickly and couldn't be repaired then the sole split from the boot. I would never buy from Fly again.

“Seam split on first wear”

written by Alisar174 on 01/12/2014

Fly London boots; bought a gorgeous pair but on first wearing the front seam split. Contacted Fly but as per their disclaimer they probably haven't even read the email. And no, I don't have huge legs which split seams as soon as they get into boots! I am very disappointed and will not be buying Fly boots again. And they were not cheap either. Poor quality at high prices, no customer care = rip-off.

“Wet feet!”

written by HWMD on 08/10/2014

Like other reviewers I love these boots. They look good, the leather is soft and they are very comfortable. However as soon as I wore them in the rain my feet were absolutely soaked so basically they are not fit for purpose and can only be worn in dry weather. I thought that mine were faulty but realise from the other reviews that the design and materials are at fault. Unfortunately it is not possible to complain direct to the manufacturers so steer clear of Fly boots.

“Cannot be reheeled”

written by Devind471 on 03/05/2014

lovely looking shoes but heels developed holes which I cannot fix.

Tipsywitch's Comment

Written on: 26/11/2014

The soles of my Fly Mol boots gave out after about 18 months near constant use, splitting across where ball of foot is. Took them to my local Timpson shoe repair store who removed and replaced the entire sole & heel for about £35. A good job, giving me more years' wear from the boots.

“badly made fly boots”

written by on 20/12/2013

purchased my fly boots and they were the most comfy boot i`ve worn, until they started letting in water after a short period of time and when i took them to a repair shop they stated that there was a manufacturing fault yet the retailer wouldn`t even sent them back. rubbish customer care!!

Jelope's Comment

Written on: 27/12/2013

I've just suffered from my feet being absolutely soaked within minutes of a heavy downpour. Surely sturdy-looking boots should offer some water protection? I've had my boots for a couple of years but rarely worn them so soles look great. It's obviously a problem with the seams. If I knew they weren't waterproof that would have been fine, but they are boots not sandals so the company should make people aware that they're not waterproof.