Zoo Plus Reviews - www.zooplus.co.uk

Zoo Plus - www.zooplus.co.uk - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Zoo Plus - www.zooplus.co.uk

Zoo Plus - www.zooplus.co.uk

“Zoo plus wonderful company !”

Written on: 27/12/2021 by Shazzle21 (1 review written)

I recently had one tin of unsatisfactory catfood from Hill science which was mouldy and another one that was suspect I phoned up and the lovely man arranged me to have a whole new shipment of the same packages (24 tins) free of charge . There was nothing to criticise here just total customer satisfaction Great service wonderful replacement and I would use this company again again thank you and happy New Year

“Great products with great delivery ”

Written on: 08/07/2021 by Loobyloo170 (1 review written)

Have used zooplus for many years , great variety of products with good prices , delivery is always good too . Having a recognition programme is always a great way to test products too ,.

“Great customer service”

Written on: 04/02/2021 by joshontra (1 review written)

I have used them for orders only twice and run into jiffy with something. The customer service was excellent. I am very impressed and will continue to order from them in future

“Customer Services are useless”

Written on: 20/10/2020

Under normal circumstances very good service however this was my first cause to contact Customer Service, they don't answer questions, instead just send you 'standard answers' look around at any reviews to see their Customer Services let them down.

“Excellent service ”

Written on: 22/04/2020 by ClaireO3 (1 review written)

Excellent service! Received my order within 24hrs and during the Coronavirus crisis. Well done Zooplus! Thank you.

“Brilliant service”

Written on: 14/04/2020 by Yair307 (1 review written)

I don't know what I would have down without being able to order cat food and litter during this crisis. I am in full lockdown (week 6) in Spain, much harsher than many other countries. I can get by with little choice of food etc... but of course the cats expect 'service as usual'. I can't rate this company highly enough, providing me with essential products while I can't leave the house. THANK YOU

“Great prices ”

Written on: 11/04/2020 by Jontroon (1 review written)

First class service would recommend to other breeders very affordable and competitive pricing . I have been useing Zooplus for few years and wouldn’t shop anywhere else they manage to get delivery’s out even with this corona virus and keep all our pets fed

“Covid19 Grateful”

Written on: 10/04/2020 by Redtabby28 (1 review written)

Wanted to show my appreciation and thank everyone at Zooplus UK for continuing to accept orders and deliver during these unprecedented times, i.e during the Covid19 lockdown. Pet owners need companies like Zooplus UK to continue to deliver their service without inflating their prices. Thank you Zooplus UK.

“Glad I ordered ”

Written on: 31/03/2020

I was a bit hesitant to order based on mixed reviews but I can say that I'm absolutely delighted with the service Zoolplus provided. I received my order within a couple of days of placing it and was even specified a 2 hour time slot which it arrived within. This is within the context of the Coronavirus which added to my appreciation. Their customer service team replied to my query within a couple of days. Will definitely order again, thank you

“Outstanding Service”

Written on: 18/03/2020

I have been using Zoo Plus for a few years now and thought it is time I shared my experience. The range of products for dogs are excellent, and I am sure the same applies to the other animal ranges. Online ordering is straightforward so you can place orders quickly, which is welcome in our busy schedules. Finally and probably best of all is the customer service. If I have ever needed to contact them, the response is very efficient, helpful and friendly. Zoo Plus remains my favourite supplier for my doggie shopping.

“Recommend 100%”

Written on: 14/01/2020 by Woodhen (1 review written)

I have been using Zooplus for over two years now and cannot recommend them enough. Customer service is second to none and their products and overall service are fantastic. I buy all my food, litter and toys for our two large cats. I also bought a large cat tree and extra large scratch post which were exactly what I was looking for at the best prices. There are good deals on the food and litter. I buy monthly and definitely save money for good quality products.

“Zooplus financial support”

Written on: 13/12/2019 by AGCMPC (1 review written)

Recent bank problems.... Ombudsman service now involved. Wanted to change to PayPal, but not being very computer literate I struggled. Late on night I contacted zooplus and left a cry for help....next morning there was a text message for me telling it was all sorted, and ready to use. Excellent customer service, and so good to know .A

“Excellent Company”

Written on: 11/12/2019 by RubiRitchie (1 review written)

I have been buying products from Zooplus for a number of years now, I have never had any issues with the service or products bought. If you have a query, they are quick to reply, very understanding and helpful. Keep the good work up, brilliant company to deal with!

“Great company to deal with ”

Written on: 21/11/2019 by LeoScampiMolly (1 review written)

This was the first time I’ve ever had purchased from Zoo plus, I had problem with the delivery of my purchase by the courier I contacted Zoo plus customer services and found them to very courteous and helpful dealing with my concern about delivery they kept me informed with e-mails.Customer services sort the problem out very efficiently and quickly the purchase was delivered next day by the courier.They also confirmed it with e-mail Thank you so much one of the best online company I have purchased from Great company:-J)

“Replacement of original lost order”

Written on: 22/06/2019 by fxPhillips481 (1 review written)

I placed my regular order to Zoo Plus and part of the order did not arrive so I contacted them and explained that part of my order was missing. A new order was immediately raised for the missing item and was delivered within a few days. I was very happy with the quick re-order/delivery and would definitely recommend Zoo Plus for their prompt and very courteous attention at all times. Thank you Zoo Plus

“Best customer service ever!”

Written on: 14/06/2019 by Olivep155 (1 review written)

I have ordered all my cat's items from zooplus and i consider myself a regular customer. I have been extremely satisfied with their products and prices but the thing that surprised me is how awesome their customer service has been so far. They got back at me very fast and they were extremely helpful. I have dealt with other customer support services in the past but Zooplus' was the best among them. I just cannot express how great their team is. I strongly recommend dealing with this site.

“Zooplus are the best!!”

Written on: 26/03/2019 by LC19 (1 review written)

I can highly recommend Zooplus! I have been ordering from them for going on 6yrs now and not only are their prices unbeatable, but their customer service is absolutely exceptional! I have been able to refer many friends and family members to them over the years and they are just as happy. Keep up the amazing work team!!

“Great for all your pet's needs ”

Written on: 08/02/2019 by Voltyvic (1 review written)

I've been shopping with Zooplus for quite some time now and they have everything I need for my 3 cats. They have a very wide range of goods including a very large selection of food (different types, brands, breed-specific many available in bulk-buy offers etc), as well as bedding, scratchers, treats and toys. They have a very generous rewards system and I have had lots of treats & tried new brands this way. However what makes them stand out is their customer service. I had an issue where my cat appeared to get sensitive to some food. I emailed Zooplus and told them, and they responded immediately and sent out another lot of food straight away. I've had a few other queries and have always been helped out promptly by the team. The only problem is something beyond their control- their delivery is through Yodel who are a problem whatever company they're delivering for. At least Zooplus will chase them if you ask.

“Great Retailer”

Written on: 08/02/2019 by MaximGutierrez (1 review written)

Good products and prices, broad variety and excellent customer service. I ordered a harness which was too small and was given a refund straight away and asked to give the harness to charity. Lovely gesture!

“Great products and even better customer service ”

Written on: 05/02/2019

Zooplus offers a truly an A+ online shopping experience. Offer is diverse, products are of great quality, shipping is fast and reliable, prices are very reasonable and customer service and support have always been very satisfying. Thank you Zooplus team!