Nestle Golden Nuggets Reviews

Nestle Golden Nuggets
3.9

Nestle Golden Nuggets - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Nestle Golden Nuggets

“Amazing I love to call them golden nuggies So much...”

written by Pope108 on 21/10/2022

Amazing I love to call them golden nuggies So much flavour would recommend

“Disgusting”

written by Coyne41 on 24/05/2014

I bought these because Nestle gave me a money off voucher that was supposed to be some kind of compensation for discontinuing my favourite cereal, Force, which was a healthy cereal produced in the UK for 112 years. I will never buy them again, they are disgusting. They feel like balls of fat in your mouth and have very little taste. Fail.

“AMAZING!<3”

written by on 08/04/2013

I love how this cereal is very crunchy and doesn't go very soggy after being in milk, like most cereals do. I absolutely love the taste and the fact that it differs hugely from other cereals! I could honestly eat Golden Nuggets for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. IT'S AMAZINGGGGG. It is very healthy for you as it provides many vitamins and minerals, and I love the fact that it doesn't have a lot of calories. I would recommend this product to both children and adults, as it is a great way to start the day off and will GREATLY satisfy everyone's taste buds!

Char3Sons's Comment

Written on: 01/08/2021

Totally disagree! Golden Nuggets used to be bigger in size and more of a golden syrup taste.. the cardboard after taste is disgusting and couldnt be further away from what I remember having as a kid growing up. Not only that, the new design doesnt show the bushy eyebrowed miner i loved seeing on TV with his pet Donkey I wish i could ask for my money back and I wish Jamie Oliver would go to hell with his healthy eating rubbish! I was healthy as a child will full sugar full fat everything and never became over weight or obese. This cereal sucks so bad. I am furious

“Incredibly tasty cereal, can be enjoyed with or...”

written by KatherineGrace on 13/04/2010

Incredibly tasty cereal, can be enjoyed with or without milk as the cereal is not too dry. It is not too sweet which is good for first thing in the morning and they don't go soft quickly when they have been opened.
The crunch of the nuggets makes them different to other cereals and the honey style coating on them is fantastic. I think that you get alot of nuggets in the box therefore it is definetly worth the money.

“ I love Nestle Golden Nuggets cereal & could eat it...”

written by sweetiepie456 on 24/04/2009

I love Nestle Golden Nuggets cereal & could eat it for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I will never get tired of this cereal as it tastes so good and is also healthier than most cereals :D

“Nestle Golden Nuggets breakfast cereal is a great way...”

written by rich1990 on 25/09/2007

Nestle Golden Nuggets breakfast cereal is a great way to wake up to the day. I could eat many bowls of these a day. These are one of few cereals in our house that are eaten within days of purchase. This cereal is well worth its weight in gold (like the little pun?... No?... Oh well). Seriously, I would recommend these to anyone.

252776_Anonymous101's Response to rich1990's Review

Written on: 16/10/2007

I'm more of a traditionalist when it comes to cereals to be honest. I like Cornflakes, Rice Krispies, Weetabix and Frosties. I'll have to try Nestle Golden Nuggets on your recommendation, as they sound Great! The proof's in the pudding I suppose, and if the folks in your house make a bee-line for Nestle Golden Nuggets first, I'm sure they must be quality. Have you tried Bart Simpsons No Problemo's? I liked them enough to do a review on them, but I have since gone off them!