Nestle Cheerios Reviews

Nestle Cheerios - Ask a question now

“I enjoy eating this cereal every moring and have found...”

Written on: 18/03/2007 by Cammie (7 reviews written)

I enjoy eating this cereal every moring and have found it one of the best ways to start a great day. However, to get enhance the flavour a bit, I like to mix Cheerios with some good old Honey Nut Cheerios, or sometimes I add in some real honey and mixed nuts to give some 'body' to bowl. All in all, Cheerios is undeniably one of the more wholesome and healthy breakfast options… Read Full Review

“I do like Cheerios but I find that I become hungry...”

Written on: 12/03/2007 by AndreaG (242 reviews written)

I do like Cheerios but I find that I become hungry again soon after, I don't know why, but they just does not seem to fill me up.
Also it can be a little on the expensive side, though it does taste nice and you don't need to add sugar… Read Full Review

252776_Anonymous101's Response to AndreaG's Review

Written on: 13/03/2007

I agree that they are not filling but they are still one of my favourite cereals.

Read 1 Comment