Fray Bentos Pies Reviews

1.6

Fray Bentos Pies - Ask a question now

“No meat”

written by 198Lindsay on 05/11/2023

Not had one since childhood very disappointed nice puff pastry and gravy but where is the steak none existent surely against trade description. Will never purchase again or recommend still hungry.

“Fray bento rubbish !!”

written by Robertthepieman1 on 31/01/2023

These so called pies are horrible and l mean horrible....

“Awful puddings. ”

written by ShirleyBrown on 29/11/2019

I bought 3 steak and kidney puddings. I opened one, cooked it, served it and that’s where it ended. A no neat or kidney slop. I tried a little of the slop because I was literary starving and a bit of suet but felt really sick. They are not fit for human consumption. I binned the rest and will be returning the others. Really bad. Don’t buy.

“Family meal time”

written by Barton448 on 13/12/2017

Just been shopping Got back late brought two tins of steak and kidney not fit for human consumption will never buy again there was some mince but don't no what from my wife through them in the bin they were nice years ago but now they are disgusting i have seen animal feed more tasty to look at

“ I used to have the Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie...”

written by trioross on 09/04/2009

I used to have the Fray Bentos steak and kidney pie when I was a child and it's great that it still tastes the same. The steak and kidney, steak and ale and beef and vegetable are the nicest ones.