Walkers Salt & Shake Crisps Reviews

Walkers Salt & Shake Crisps - Ask a question now

“I just don't see why the manufacturers of this product...”

Written on: 29/12/2008 by troy13 (1 review written)

I just don't see why the manufacturers of this product don't /didn't see what was coming. Given that I remember when this product came out in the Midlands; I was wondering when the guys in marketing were going to add various flavours in packets (sold separately) that you can mix with natural yoghurt/cream to make the American snack 'chips'n'dip' so giving us eaters, control of the quantity of salt content of the crisp and the flavour to have with our beer… Read Full Review

“Crisps are delicious and these little beauties are one...”

Written on: 14/02/2007 by Anonymous101 (1 review written)

Crisps are delicious and these little beauties are one of my favourites. Salt&Shake hold nostalgic memories for me!, mainly of being a younger lad, back in the day when Smiths used to produce this particular brand. Walkers have given the brand a bit of a makeover(foil wrapper) in recent times but the packaging has remained faithful to the old style and the little salt sachet is still blue!!

I like the fact that you are in total control of your snack. You can pour in all the salt and not shake,