Birds Eye Chicken Pies Reviews

1.4

Birds Eye Chicken Pies - Ask a question now

“Pie”

written by Cuntxhops on 19/01/2024

The Quality has seriously dropped off over the past couple of years. There nothing but Gristle I've seen dog food with better meat quality.

“Very poor pies”

written by Yoselint365 on 08/03/2023

It was like eating cardboard. No flavour and little filling things Re getting worse

“Pies”

written by Austwick on 06/04/2022

The worst pies I have ever had so thin and nothing in them will be buying them again

“Poor all pastry no filling ”

written by Sylviae172 on 28/03/2018

All pastry basically I ate 2 lids and 2 bottoms no filling just gravy lidl pies are 100% better

“Birds Eye Chicken Pies x 4.”

written by wqMcCracken1958 on 11/10/2017

Dear Birds Eye, Could you please put some chicken in your chicken pies! 4 lumps of pastry with a smear of filling! OK its good pastry but hardly any actual chicken!

“I used to love Birds Eye Chicken Pies, we always had...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by Maureen23A on 23/10/2008

I used to love Birds Eye Chicken Pies, we always had some in the freezer, if I was feeling off for some reason I could always be tempted by a Birds Eye Chicken Pie. They used to have a nice white sauce. We used to eat loads of them!

Help! Please let's get Birds Eye Chicken Pies back to having a white sauce and being as tasty as they once were!

“Lovely pastry and filling. They are ok for the price...”

written by SOUTHGATE55 on 30/04/2008

Lovely pastry and filling. They are ok for the price for me.
Well I certainly would purchase these pies again. Do Birds Eye have any vegetable pies? Comment me, I well recommend Birds Eye Chicken Pies.

Flyguy's Response to SOUTHGATE55's Review

Written on: 02/05/2008

I like these pies, a bit more chicken would be greatly appreciated though.

“In my opinion they are very grissely, every bite that...”

☆☆☆☆☆

written by rachel billinghurst on 25/03/2008

In my opinion they are very grissely, every bite that was taken there was lot of hard gissle which nearly broke my tooth which put me off eating them in my experience.
From my experience of eating these pies I would not buy them again its put the family off and I do not recommend Birds Eye Chicken Pies.