Side, Can Garden Resort Reviews

Side, Can Garden Resort
3.5

Side, Can Garden Resort - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Side, Can Garden Resort

“This was the best holiday I have been on I met so many...”

written by melissa29 on 08/11/2008

This was the best holiday I have been on I met so many good friends and I am still in touch with staff there recommend to all. The hotel is absolutely fantastic can't get any better than that

“Can Garden Resort could be a good hotel if it was run...”

written by ChrisnDawn on 13/10/2007

Can Garden Resort could be a good hotel if it was run properly but I am afraid it is not. The food is the worst I have ever had both myself and my partner ended up in hospital with food poisoning and we were not the only ones. Yet the rep says that there is not a problem at the hotel. It seems that this hotel has had this problem since it opened last year, but Thomson refuse to accept this. The food is warm at best, undercooked and very bland. Most main courses are covered in a sauce to disguise the poor quality. There are hardly any sun beds. The drinks are watered down and only local drinks are available. The managers start to switch off lights at 11.30 pm. Our bed linen was never changed during the week. The hotel is quite a long way out from Side and there is not much to do in the area. The entertainment is the worst I have ever seen.
Turkey is lovely I have been eight times before and will return to Turkey again. In my opinion this must be one of the worst hotels in Turkey the best thing about the holiday was coming home.

“Overall, Can Garden Resort in Side, offered a quite a...”

written by abloxham on 15/08/2007

Overall, Can Garden Resort in Side, offered a quite a good holiday but felt one week was enough at the hotel due to the poor evening entertainment.

“I would recommend this hotel, very relaxing although...”

written by teresa62 on 09/07/2007

I would recommend this hotel, very relaxing although you can join in the pool and beach games if you wish, also everything is priced in euros but they do take Turkish lira and the English pound.