Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli Reviews

Dorset Cereals Simply Delicious Muesli - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Simply my favourite breakfast!”

Written on: 08/07/2011 by NeilRaven (2 reviews written)

I find this breakfast both satisfying and delicious. As for seeds etc., I thought that was what muesli and the like were all about? It is just a question of finding the one that suits you best and this is the one for me. I want something relatively low GI, with a little sweetness from the dates, raisins and sultanas, but no added sugar. Good crunch from the brazil nuts and the hazelnuts and the cereal flakes. For a final touch, I sprinkle over a spoonful of linseed to improve the Omega 3 to… Read Full Review

“The raisins are juicy and sweet, the nuts chunky and...”

Written on: 17/04/2008

The raisins are juicy and sweet, the nuts chunky and satisfying. I have a bowl each morning and easily make it to lunch without needing to snack.

Of the various Dorset Cereals, this is by far my favourite… Read Full Review

“I agree with the other reviews this Muesli is simply...”

Written on: 27/07/2007 by rog2 (1 review written)

I agree with the other reviews this Muesli is simply delicious however the main aim of my review is to point out that Dorset cereals are the first cereal/muesli producer to be aware of allergies. They make it clear on the "simply delicious muesli" packet that there are fewer allergens in the muesli. THIS IS GREAT! as a sufferer myself I have to be careful which cereals and dried fruits I can eat and this is just brilliant stuff. Keep it up Dorset cereals… Read Full Review