Mercure Diar El Andalous Reviews

Mercure Diar El Andalous - Ask a question now

“Wlnter Holiday November”

Written on: 19/11/2018 by lbMueller24 (1 review written)

HOTEL is good .the welcome was one of the best ever.We were the fist from the UK, they was so pleased to see us the Brits are back the rooms are very clean,I have to thank my cleaner who looked after my room the rooms are cleaned to a high standard.the food a lot of choice,hot well cooked, the wine never ran out ,the waiters work hard to look after you . the lobby bar is very big . there is at night entertainment a live band one man band or a pianist. the waiters here look after you well l was… Read Full Review

“Good food at Mercure Diar El Andalous, nice view from...”

Written on: 09/05/2008 by maltahabiba (1 review written)

Good food at Mercure Diar El Andalous, nice view from room, helpful staff. Would recommend to friends. Transport to and from hotel to airport from Nord Afric bad, van too small luggage on roof of van while raining… Read Full Review

“I found this hotel very nice and the staff were all...”

Written on: 03/07/2007 by malta (1 review written)

I found this hotel very nice and the staff were all nice. Next time I'm in Sousse, I will be in the same hotel!… Read Full Review

“The Mercure Diar El Andalous in Sousse is not 5 Star...”

Written on: 22/05/2006 by bubbix (1 review written)

The Mercure Diar El Andalous in Sousse is not 5 Star at all. It has very basic rooms and the food was repetitive. The cleaner left our door open after cleaning, and the movie channel reception is bad. There was no entertainment at night, and staff seem to knock and walk in the room at the same time! We were very let down, and even the tour operators were very bad.

Voyages Nord Afric-Tunisia were meant to pick us up from the airport, but they left without us because we had to get our Visas at… Read Full Review