LG 50PX4D Reviews

• Image Quality

• Sound Quality

LG 50PX4D - Ask a question now

“The LG 50PX4D is a fantastic Plasma TV for the price,...”

Written on: 17/07/2006 by Phil M (3 reviews written)

The LG 50PX4D is a fantastic Plasma TV for the price, even though it's dropped by £500 since purchase. I too was given a free stand from Currys, which is only supposed to support a 42" plasma. However, it seems to support it fine.

It looks great, and the SKY HD box matches the styling nicely. It is easy to keep the screen clean, unlike the ridged screen of my rear projection TV.

Just note; I think I need to move house as a 50" in a terraced house is a little OTT. It takes up most of one wall… Read Full Review

“Making the change from my Sony equipment to another...”

Written on: 12/06/2006 by perryn (1 review written)

Making the change from my Sony equipment to another make was a risk I was not sure to make at first, but after seeing the LG 50PX4D Plasma TV in action, and comparing sets for over a year, I was happy to settle on my choice, and what a choice it was.

Once set up you will need quality leads. I recommend Monster. Set this up with an AMP and 5.1 and you're away. Some SKY channels may vary on picture, this depends on the broadcasting recording and may confuse when setting up the picture… Read Full Review

“I purchased the LG 50PX4D plasma TV just 4 weeks ago....”

Written on: 16/05/2006 by mahmas01 (2 reviews written)

I purchased the LG 50PX4D plasma TV just 4 weeks ago. The first week I was not happy with the picture quality. The picture was ghostly, blurry, and on fast moving images, colours were following until the image movement slowed down. But then I changed to a good quality gold plated non-oxygenated SCART cable, and since I have changed the cable, the picture quality is now crisp. I have tried the High Definition Clips via RGB input using my laptop, and the quality is excellent. I have ordered a SKY… Read Full Review