Jumeirah, Hilton Hotel Reviews

Jumeirah, Hilton Hotel - Ask a question now

“Simply Fantastic”

Written on: 25/12/2013 by june20 (7 reviews written)

Jumeirah, Hilton Hotel lives up to every expectation and is by far one of the best hotels I have stayed in. Services good, ambiance superb, hospitable staff and everything else so well organized. Happy to have stayed there… Read Full Review

“So far our best stay”

Written on: 30/10/2013 by elisha1 (5 reviews written)

we stayed here for 3 nights and simply loved every bit of it. having time by our side we spent most of it at the beach soaking up the sun or by the pool. great services and facilities which truly exceeded my expectations. and if it had not been for our stay in rotana beach hotel in abu dhabi i would not have been able to feel the difference. The hilton brand is no doubt one of the most popular worldwide and one can see how it manages to top the popularity charts. From well equipped and spacious… Read Full Review

“I've been to Dubai a few times over the years, and I...”

Written on: 13/05/2006 by newhorizon (1 review written)

I've been to Dubai a few times over the years, and I usually stay in a 4 star plus hotel. However, this year I fancied staying in a 5 star. The Hilton Hotel was about the same price as the 4 star, with the added bonus that comes with a 5 star of more facilities!

Our rate included Breakfast. There are plenty of deals on the internet, but you'll find some good deals directly on the Hilton web site.

As soon as you arrive you are greeted with fruit cocktails, which is just what you need to chill… Read Full Review