Cats & Canines Reviews - www.catsandcanines.co.uk

Cats & Canines - www.catsandcanines.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I bought 2 pet id tags for my cats. The engraving was...”

Written on: 06/04/2011

I bought 2 pet id tags for my cats. The engraving was included in the price and I only paid £1.95 P&P for both tags to be delivered. They are excluded from their current same day dispatch delivery offer but they explained that they have to be engraved so they took about a week to arrive.
The quality of the tags is very good and my cats look very cute in them. I also plan to take a photo and send it in to claim my free cat toy… Read Full Review

“I bought the Cats and Canines wicker igloo pet basket...”

Written on: 16/06/2010

I bought the Cats and Canines wicker igloo pet basket for my new kitten and I'm really pleased with it. My kitten loves it and although it didn't come with any sort of cushion, I just put an old towel in the bottom and my kitten is happy as can be.

The wicker is very neatly woven and feels thick and of a good quality. Its in a dome shape so cats can feel like they are in there own little den.

It cost £32.99 plus a delivery charge of £4.95. It does state on their website that you should allow… Read Full Review

“I have just received two memory foam dog beds for my...”

Written on: 20/01/2009 by mabelnmillie1965 (1 review written)

I have just received two memory foam dog beds for my arthritic doberman and my incontinent standard poodle from Cats & Canines and I am very pleased so far.

It cost me a little over £290 for the two dog beds which included two waterproof inner liners and delivery. I did purchase the extra large size but you can get smaller sizes starting from just £49.99

So far they are great and my dogs love them. Also the dog beds are guaranteed for 1 year so if they don't last in that time I'll be on… Read Full Review

“I have just recently purchased their easy care dog bed...”

Written on: 27/08/2008 by friendlyjowhatdoyouknow (1 review written)

I have just recently purchased their easy care dog bed and was very pleased with the fast delivery. They use business post and I wasn't in to except delivery that morning so the driver came back in the afternoon - well done to them.

I chose the easy care dog bed as it stated in the description it was easy to keep clean, which it is, but very ingrained mud or dirt needs to have the cover removed (which comes off completely) and put in the washing machine. Other than that you can wipe it with a… Read Full Review

“I personally loved the Cats & Canines website. It was...”

Written on: 13/05/2006 by kassi1240 (1 review written)

I personally loved the Cats & Canines website. It was clean looking and easy to use, with all the products laid out in a simple format. I had been looking for some agility equipment for my 2 dogs, as the weather was a bit warmer. Cats & Canines was suggested to me by a friend, and I purchased their dog agility starter kit for £49.99. This included delivery as I spent over £45 (which was nice).

I also purchased 2 dog beds (waterproof ones) as my dogs can get dirty and wet when out on walks… Read Full Review