Deborah MacGillivray, A Restless Knight Reviews

Deborah MacGillivray, A Restless Knight - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Deborah MacGillivray, A Restless Knight

Deborah MacGillivray, A Restless Knight
Deborah MacGillivray, A Restless Knight

“There are book writers and there are storytellers. ...”

Written on: 23/07/2006 by Jacquie Rogers (8 reviews written)

There are book writers and there are storytellers. Deborah MacGillivray is a storyteller in the Auld Ways, and it shows. A Restless Knight is a masterfully-told story, drawing her readers into the Pictish tradition as if we were born there, and weaving a tale of high adventure and passionate romance. I found this book to be an entertaining and satisfying read on every level.

I will definitely urge my friends to read this wonderful story, and I'll be impatient for the release of Ms… Read Full Review

“I am picky on my Scottish Historical Romances. With a...”

Written on: 20/07/2006 by Leanne Tink (1 review written)

I am picky on my Scottish Historical Romances. With a name like Grant would you expect any less of me? Of late, there are been some, even some of the top writers, with little grasp of Scotland scribbling away. They have seen Bravenheart and now they know Scottish history. I am delighted to say this book is for someone who wants a beautiful Scottish Historical Romance. And WOW...Julian Challon is to die for. I fell in love with Challon. Tamlyn is an equal to him, a spirit Scots lass, but Challon… Read Full Review

“A Restless Knight ”

Written on: 08/05/2006 by Harriet Klausner (18637 reviews written)

A Restless Knight
Deborah MacGillivray
Zebra, Jul 2006, $3.99
ISBN: 0821780360

In 1296 King Edward is frustrated and irate with the MacShane sisters who have eluded his demands for them to marry. Since they will not obey their monarch he sends his most trustworthy "dragons" to the Sacred Mists of Glen Shane hidden in the Scotland Highlands. Julian the Black Dragon and his two brothers, Sir Guillaume and Sir Simon, are bone weary after years of seemingly non-stop fighting. Each seeks… Read Full Review