Bose Quiet Comfort 2 Reviews

Volume Control: Without Volume Control
Other
Weight: 195.6 g
Warranty: 1 Year

“Everything is good about the Bose Quiet Comfort...”

Written on: 27/02/2009 by cliffski (1 review written)

Everything is good about the Bose Quiet Comfort headphones. They are comfortable, excellent sound, amazing noise cancelling and batteries last a good while. Plus you can get spares easily direct from Bose to keep them in good condition. plastic side slotting pieces can't be replaced and I find can break after a few years, but easily taped back together. The best headphones I have ever worn… Read Full Review

“Very comfortable. Very good clean well balanced sound,...”

Written on: 06/10/2008 by Kibble (1 review written)

Very comfortable. Very good clean well balanced sound, never tiring. Beautifully packaged in quality sturdy carry case with all the accessories you could need. However, they're expensive and it would be nice if the noise cancellation cut out higher pitch sound as well as low pitch. These are now my favorite way to listen to music… Read Full Review

“I've owned many pairs of headphones and the Bose Quiet...”

Written on: 23/08/2008 by rkw6086 (1 review written)

I've owned many pairs of headphones and the Bose Quiet Comfort 2 headphones are by far the best I've have ever owned!

They don't cancel out all noises, which I don't think any of the noise cancelling headphones can, but they do wonders with reducing the amount of noise around you so you can enjoy your music even more so than normal.

They have great sound quality, they really do. The highs are crisp, quite literally, and the lows aren't bellowing out of the speakers to deafen you, they are just… Read Full Review

“I think better sounding and better quality headphones...”

Written on: 15/07/2008 by webflap (1 review written)

I think better sounding and better quality headphones can be bought for the same amount of money the Bose Quiet Comfort 2 cost… Read Full Review

“Overall, these are very good head phones. I have worn...”

Written on: 12/11/2007 by sheridr (1 review written)

Overall, these are very good head phones. I have worn them while mowing our farm fields and they do a very good job of quieting down the tractor and letting me listen to my music. I also use them at the office when I need to concentrate on a design that I am working on… Read Full Review

“I would not recommend the purchase of these Bose...”

Written on: 04/08/2007 by jebustheone (2 reviews written)

I would not recommend the purchase of these Bose headphones because:

They have bad sound quality for the price. Even worse when the noise cancelling is turned on.

They feel cheap and are unreliable.

The noise cancelling is, to be honest, rubbish.

They are ridiculously expensive compared to the performance.

I can offer some advice to you who are reading this review and offer some better and less expensive alternative; If you want to listen to music in busy, loud environments (tube, airplane… Read Full Review

Bmw E30's Response to jebustheone's Review

Written on: 07/08/2007

I found this review helpful because...
<br/>it gave alternatives to v.expensive headphones. The owner can directly compare the sound quality of other earphones/headphones to them and give everyone their opinion of the difference between them. I doubt most could ever warrant spending hundreds on headphones so we will never know the sound from them.

Read 1 Comment

“I've had the Bose Quiet Comfort 2 headphones for a...”

Written on: 07/05/2006 by eustonr (2 reviews written)

I've had the Bose Quiet Comfort 2 headphones for a while now. I originally had a pair of Quiet Comfort 1's - the original of the noise cancelling headphones. I was impresssed with those, but I really did not like the external battery case, which got in the way. I was really looking forward to the "2" series, as the battery was now integral to the headphones. A really nice design.

They are very comfortable, but they do get a bit sticky if you wear them a long time. They are good headphones… Read Full Review

242381_Bosedoff's Response to eustonr's Review

Written on: 11/05/2006

I agree with this reviewer. I tested the headphones in the Bose shop. The earmuffs were a very good and comfortable fit and cut out a lot of noise. When I switched on the noise cancellation switch it cut out more noise but not all of it. So the low tech stuff worked well but the high tech bit was disappointing.
Save your money. Buy a good quality set with muffs which surround and seal off your ears well and forget the high tech stuff

Deltagolf's Response to eustonr's Review

Written on: 13/12/2006

Totally accurate review. I bought a pair of Quiet Comfort 2 headphones two years ago, and I was impressed with the superb sound quality. The massive let down comes in the ergonomics, and the cheap and imbecilic design of the joints that hold the headphones together. Similarly to the reviewer, mine broke after 8 - 9 months. I phoned BOSE up, and they sent me a brand new pair straight away. That appeased me. However, 9 months later, my new pair broke at exactly the same spot. Avoid buying them, unless you have tons of money to burn, and don't mind buying a new pair every year.

Read 2 Comments