Sue Margolis Gucci Gucci Coo Reviews

Sue Margolis Gucci Gucci Coo - Ask a question now

“I am unable to locate any feedback on the Gucci...”

Written on: 07/04/2021 by davincla (6 reviews written)

I am unable to locate any feedback on the Gucci website in order to learn more about the product I wish to purchase. Although I need consultation, I am unable to communicate with any staff members through the internet. I search for feedback on Facebook and Twitter, but Gucci never responds. Is it necessary for me to go to a physical store to inquire? In the modern era, it's too inconvenient... Unfortunately, I had no choice but to purchase from other brands' websites that provided an online… Read Full Review

“Gucci Gucci Coo ”

Written on: 06/05/2006 by Harriet Klausner (18637 reviews written)

Gucci Gucci Coo
Sue Margolis
Delta, Jun 2006, $12.00
ISBN: 0385338996

Ruby Silverman co-owns the celebrity frequented baby store Les Sprogs in exclusive Notting Hill section of London. She ponders the question that has bother humanity for the past century how does a starlet give birth and immediately afterward look like a perfectly fit marathon runner with a waist in negative numbers. Ruby has noticed that some of customers give birth and arrive with their newborn as svelte as… Read Full Review