Fantazio Black Tassimo T Disc Dispenser Reviews

Fantazio Black Tassimo T Disc Dispenser - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Fantazio Black Tassimo T Disc Dispenser

“Papadoms”

written by jackpolaj on 05/06/2013

"Papadoms All the Wayy!" i have visited Papadoms and enjoyed the food. After a week, I searched on internet but They did not deliver. I really did not want to leave the house and wanted Papadoms. When i checked on some web sites I saw that they had different menu to what Papadoms had in the restaurant. But then my friend told me about MySalivation.com - My Salivation Delivers. I ordered food from them for delivery from tayyabs and it was just what I wanted. :) very happy I can order now, given the weather has been so bad. ;)

“Flimsy, flat-pack design in metallic plastic”

written by on 10/01/2013

This looked great on the website, but I assumed it was metal, and it should be made explicit that it isn't. I was staggered when I realised that I'd paid £15 for this cheap looking bit of plastic. It's meant to be a gift for a friend! What's more, it wasn't even delivered in a rigid cardboard box to protect it, thus it arrived with several permanent dents in it.

“Generally a great item which looks good.”

written by on 12/03/2008

Generally a great item which looks good.

“The Fantazio Black Tassimo T disc Dispenser looks neat...”

written by anotherMarkUK on 02/01/2008

The Fantazio Black Tassimo T disc Dispenser looks neat and tidy. Easy dispensing. Great idea, but way too expensive for folded vinyl plastic. Because of it's construction, it isn't that stable. Looking at pictures before I bought it, I assumed it was injection molded and was disappointed to find otherwise. I would have preferred a three box holder as four is a little on the large side. Having said that I do like it, it's just too expensive.

“This Fantazio Black Tassimo T Disc Dispenser is a...”

written by bsherie on 27/09/2006

This Fantazio Black Tassimo T Disc Dispenser is a great idea - I believe in the invention of the Fantazio people. It's a great little way of displaying your T-discs and showing off to guests. It also arrives in some pretty funky packaging!

“The Fantazio FTDD1 Tassimo T Disc Dispenser comes...”

written by SecBB on 05/05/2006

The Fantazio FTDD1 Tassimo T Disc Dispenser comes fully assembled. It just needs to be filled with Tassimo T Discs. I use mine free standing, and it looks great alongside my Tassimo machine. It is easy to choose the flavour of T Disc you want, and it tidied up my cupboards from having loose boxes in them.

Bertie's Response to SecBB's Review

Written on: 08/05/2006

It's made by Braun then. Should be OK.

Secbb's Response to SecBB's Review

Written on: 09/05/2006

Not sure it is made by braun, got mine from www.fantazio.co.uk, the machine itself is made by braun but I don't think the dispenser itself is??