Ashley Furniture Bedroom Suite Reviews

Ashley Furniture Bedroom Suite - Ask a question now

“Satisfied Customer Highly Recommended”

Written on: 20/06/2012 by Yiotis83 (0 reviews written)

My wife and I were looking to invest in a new bedroom set for our home, so we embarked on our shopping journey in early June. We instantly fell in love with the North Shore Canopy Bedroom Set by Ashley Furniture at our local Ashley Furniture Store, so we decided to go on-line for some price comparisons. There were over 30 retailers that carried this product on-line, so naturally price gravitated us to FurniturePm. We called FurniturePM and spoke with a sales person named Roman, who was very… Read Full Review

“The sales service was such an unpleasant experience...”

Written on: 25/11/2010

The sales service was such an unpleasant experience that it is difficult to not have a biased opinion on the quality of the furniture. I would say that it looks like high quality and has a price tag as though high quality, but the detail and structure is faux quality. Just because it takes their company 2 months to actually make the order doesn't mean that it didn't take about an hour for them to just 'assembly' the order… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I ordered a bedroom suite from Ashley Furniture of...”

Written on: 04/05/2006 by cyberchanel (1 review written)

I ordered a bedroom suite from Ashley Furniture of Raleigh three weeks ago. They called and changed my delivery date on Tuesday afternoon, the day before it was supposed to be delivered.

Then someone else called around 8:30pm to tell me that it actually came in, and they would be delivering it on Wednesday on schedule between 1 and 6. I took the day off so that I could wait for my furniture to be delivered. Around 6pm no one had showed up. I called the store and they said give them a little… Read Full Review