Oral-B Pulsar Reviews

Media Gallery for Oral-B Pulsar

Oral-B Pulsar

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Not a smart product due to battery”

Written on: 27/11/2013

You never know how fast a battery might die, but the vibrating brush function is only available while the original battery is working. A simple option to open the brush and let the customer be able to switch batteries might have been great, and it doesn't seem so hard to design it that way. However, in spite of how easy it seems to change the battery, it is not designed for normal customers to do that. * Funny direction written on the box, it tells us what to do when battery dies: "Simply… Read Full Review

“Very good brush, it is, yes. The tooth cleaning is...”

Written on: 12/11/2009

Very good brush, it is, yes. The tooth cleaning is surelly the best I ever had. BUT IT'S SHORT LIFE (1 MONTH) MAKES IT VERY, VERY EXPENSIVE ! one can't change the battery. It makes this brush highly pollutive !
No I would not recommend it to a friend… Read Full Review

“I found the battery on my Oral-B Pulsar only lasted a...”

Written on: 26/06/2009

I found the battery on my Oral-B Pulsar only lasted a month. I didn't think that was very good value for money… Read Full Review

“Once the battery ran out, I could not replace it, I...”

Written on: 22/12/2008 by crystalgirl (1 review written)

Once the battery ran out, I could not replace it, I feel this really needs to be made more clearer on the packaging... ie, Flash on packet saying 'DISPOSABLE'.
However unit is accessible to the battery, I think it should be made a sealed unit.
£6 for a three month toothbrush.. too expensive...!!!

Love the cleaning... didn't like the disposable idea... it appears that poor thought went into the design… Read Full Review