Indesit W1335 UK Reviews

• Durability

• Style

• Service & Support

Indesit W1335 UK - Ask a question now

“I bought an Indesit W1335 UK washing machine four...”

Written on: 19/01/2006 by ishinn (1 review written)

I bought an Indesit W1335 UK washing machine four years ago, and it has been very good value for money. I have had no problems, and it does an effective wash!… Read Full Review

“You get exactly what you pay for with the Indesit...”

Written on: 16/05/2005 by Postie2003 (10 reviews written)

You get exactly what you pay for with the Indesit W1335 UK. The machine works well, but is terminally unreliable. Without word of exaggeration, I reckon the £99 we paid for our three year Merloni warranty was recouped ten times in the three years we owned it. Just the two of us in the house, so it got maybe 2-3 loads a week through it. Hardly a hard life.

The warranty eventually ran out and sure enough, three weeks later it started refusing to spin. It was unplugged, disconnected and after a… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“I have only used Indesit washing machines and in the...”

Written on: 23/12/2003 by kathbennett (1 review written)

I have only used Indesit washing machines and in the past they have been very reliable lasting approximately 10 years each.
The model we bought in February 2002 sounds as if a mine field is exploding. This has entailed lots of visits to a distant laundrette.
I find incredible that a washing machine only lasts 8 months with the bearings needing replacing. The machine is used twice a day… Read Full Review

Bertie's Response to kathbennett's Review

Written on: 29/12/2003

Kath...I'd be interested to know if your previous machines had the heavy use of the present one.
<br>Do try and have a happy new year despite the fact that you're almost ninety quid the poorer.

Adamhornsby's Response to kathbennett's Review

Written on: 23/09/2007

Whatever did happen to the old Indesit machines? The crazy drive of people wanting cheap machines, i find appalling, when they have a large task to do, a 5kg load of saturated clothes being spun at high speeds is going to take it's toll on a machine, and the cheaper machines just aren't cut out to manage it.
<br/>Buy cheap, buy twice, I say.

Judyes's Response to kathbennett's Review

Written on: 08/07/2004

I have had similar problems with my machine after 13 months. Indesit are not very helpful when trying to complain. At the moment I am unsure if to bother having my machine repaired or to buy a new one but not Indesit or any of Merloni machines.

Read 3 Comments