Knight Online Reviews

2.8
  • Addiction Level

• Graphics

Knight Online - Ask a question now

“In my opinion fraudulent game, as far as I am...”

written by on 11/03/2008

In my opinion fraudulent game, as far as I am concerned cheats run riot, glitches are abundant, war's are laggy, the game is NOT free... if I want to play you are forced to get premium and pushed out of the game by the inability to log in or go to wars or any events.

The game requires too much time and effort for what its worth in my opinion. People spend real money ($) on the game and corruption runs riot as far as I am concerned. Bugging is everything and known cheats rarely get banned. I personally feel the running and administration of the game is poor. Therefore I do not recommend Knight Online.

“Incredible game. Knight Online is somewhat similiar to...”

written by thespicycabbage on 28/04/2006

Incredible game. Knight Online is somewhat similiar to WoW(World of Warcraft) but free.