LOreal Age Perfect Eye Cream Reviews

LOreal Age Perfect Eye Cream - Ask a question now

“I am not sure if the other reviewers used the right...”

Written on: 19/05/2009 by Mallie (2 reviews written)

I am not sure if the other reviewers used the right product, because this LOreal Age Perfect Eye Cream is the best I have used. Most eyecreams are to oily, this goes on smooth and you can tell instantly it is absorbed. If they made this in a full face cream I would use it in a heartbeat. Most eye creams I have used needed powder to absorb the oil and to make it seem matte. Not this one. Not sticky and is perfect for what you would buy an eye cream for. I am over 50 and have tried every eye… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“L'Oreal Age Perfect Eye Cream didn't work for me at all.”

Written on: 07/04/2007 by ttvtsai (1 review written)

L'Oreal Age Perfect Eye Cream didn't work for me at all… Read Full Review

☆☆☆☆☆

“Actually many of them. I am not an allergic, but...”

Written on: 31/12/2006 by GloriaScotti (1 review written)

Actually many of them. I am not an allergic, but L'Oreal Age Perfect Eye Cream irritated my skin. I did not like the texture. It is not even creamy. It seems to be quite rubbery, so do believe me, it is not well absorbed. It does not smooth skin at all. The skin seemed to be ...stretched. And it is not the end of the story: you will not remove it easily. The residues of cream are hard to clean. You will need a VERY good eye make-up remover. After two days I did not give it another chance, but I… Read Full Review

Cornilia's Response to GloriaScotti's Review

Written on: 19/03/2011

I think you bought a container of the eye cream that was pasted it's expiration date. I also bought one on sale that had sat on the shelf too long and it was like you said. dried out and pulled the skin. It was in a gold tube. However,I have also bought a fresh one in the white jar and this one was creamy and moist. It is one of the best eye creams I have used for the price. It makes a big difference whether or not the creams are fresh or old. Sometimes someone opens the product too or maybe doesn't put the lid back on tight enough and this lets air in which can also ruin the cream.

Read 1 Comment