Sachs X-Road 125 Reviews

Sachs X-Road 125
3.7
  • Build quality

• Reliability

Summary

Exciting looking naked 125 with a hint of Super Motard. Especially with the Ducati lookalike red bare tubing!
Sachs X-Road 125 - Ask a question now

Gear box: 6-gear
Transmission: o-ring chain
Starting system: Electric starter
Fuel: super unleaded, 91 octane petrol/approx. 4l/100 km
Brakes (front): disc brake(ø 320 mm)
Brakes (rear): disc brake(ø 215mm)
Tyres (front): 110/70-17M/C 54H TL
Colour(s): black/red

“saxh x road ”

written by Amirah129 on 04/08/2014

saxh x road is a beatiful motobike and this monster is a crazy speed 150 km/h

“For a fellow who has been out of riding for many...”

written by X Road Rider on 29/05/2009

For a fellow who has been out of riding for many years, this Sachs was a great, sporty and head-turning bike for me to buy. Sure, 125cc's won't take me across the US in 5 days, but the riding that I do is perfect for this!
Sticks to the pavement like nobody's business, I can easily out maneuver any sport bike through the twisties. I feel confident on this machine, the upright riding position and solid feel contribute to this.
As far as I know, I have the only legally licenced and plated X-Road in the United States, and am proud to own this gem of a bike; I wish I could find a drop-in 250cc-500cc 4T to replace the 125cc.

Guest's Response to X Road Rider's Review

Written on: 16/08/2011

I also have 1 that I purchased in MI I haven't ridden it alot but the little I have I really like it, it handles great!

“The Sachs X-Road 125 looks good. Bad points:...”

written by kav007 on 10/03/2009

The Sachs X-Road 125 looks good. Bad points: Problems, problems, problems, carb clogs, rectifier blew within 2 months coil started playing up within 4 months, broken down at least 6 time since new, lost all power due to the carb. Recommend joining RAC or the AA with this bike. If sach sort out the bugs maybe a real nice bike

“I dont know what to tell more about the Sachs...”

written by on 29/05/2008

I dont know what to tell more about the Sachs X-Road...Try ride a monster you wont regret it :P...Max Speed 150 kmh.

“I am very glad for purchasing the Sachs X-Road. It is...”

written by Murderdoll on 13/04/2008

I am very glad for purchasing the Sachs X-Road. It is GREAT value for money and looks stunning. I think it is a great way to enter the world of motorcycling and learn everything you need to know before you move on to bigger bikes. I just can't overlook the fact that a german motorcycle is made in China. It's like black/white......quality/mass production. I just can't wait to go on a trip to southern Italy or France (BTW..I am from Slovenia) - there are exelent roads over there!

“Superb bike I highly recommend it to any new rider....”

written by on 12/03/2008

Superb bike I highly recommend it to any new rider. The tyre grip on the sachs x-sport is superb the wheels are wide and very good, the only bad point is it costs abit to replace them. The looks are the best part of it for me, my friends on their aprilias and Cagivas are so jelous! The top speed is about 80mph on the flat but hard to reach.

“If anyone has any questions about this bike or if you...”

written by ryan collins on 20/12/2006

If anyone has any questions about this bike or if you know of anywhere that deals with custom parts (like sprockets) for the sachs please contact me

“Wish I had bought something else but I'm stuck with...”

written by gazzius on 01/06/2006

Wish I had bought something else but I'm stuck with it. I wanted a Suzuki lc 125cc but got this Sachs X-Road 125 instead which was, as it turns out not much cheaper.
Not worth £3,000
Buy for less and you are in for a treat

Ryan Collins's Response to 245215_gazzius's Review

Written on: 20/12/2006

I've had 200 miles to a tank of fuel. Oh yeah, and if you keep a little bit of WD40 on the electrics you won't have any trouble. I think you will find it is the speedo sensor by the front wheel that goes. I stuck a little bit of silicone sealer round the top to stop the water getting in after changing it once, and I've had no trouble whatsoever with it since.

367135_Joemercer's Response to 245215_gazzius's Review

Written on: 17/05/2008

Can anyone tel me where you can get parts for this bike from?
<br/>
<br/>Cheers

Lotuspete's Response to 245215_gazzius's Review

Written on: 10/05/2007

I was thinking about getting this bike, however I'm not so sure now, think I will continue to look around. Always good to hear what someone who owns the bike thinks.

252776_Anonymous101's Response to 245215_gazzius's Review

Written on: 20/12/2006

Great tip, cheers.

Asked by MARTYNLEGGE on 30th October 2015 Report this content
Can anyone tell me what the largest engine (make etc) that can easily be put into a Sachs X Road frame?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site

Asked by MARTYNLEGGE on 27th October 2015 Report this content
I have a Sachs X-Road but the frame work is scratched. Does anyone have any idea what the colour code is?

Thanks for answering this question.

We will email your when your answer is on the site