Ice Age 2: The Meltdown Reviews

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown
4.9

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Ice Age 2: The Meltdown

“The squirrels never get tired? It seems that they...”

written by prettyprettyier on 22/11/2013

The squirrels never get tired? It seems that they could chase after one another without a monent's rest. All animals are cute and brave. And the screen effects are so goooooooood!!!

“Funny and entertaining”

written by EllieDean on 10/08/2013

My kids loved it. And it wasn't boring to watch it for me either.

“Scart and the Nut!!!”

written by stgiles2013 on 20/03/2013

I have seen this film five times and like it.All the characters are very funny and sweet.My favorite character is Scart, he always follows a nut.He does not give up. the Ice melts, because of too much heat and all the animals must move to other places. Many funny things happen so its enjoyable and interesting.

“Usually the movie is always the best and the rest are...”

written by rupal2 on 30/11/2012

Usually the movie is always the best and the rest are let downs, however this is not the case with Ice Age. I really enjoyed the first one, and the second one wasn't bad either. Again, I have seen this one at least 4 times, and haven't felt like I am getting bored of them. I'm lucky, as I usually forget what a film is about within a couple of weeks, so watching it again, is like watching the movie for the first time. If you haven't seen it already, I really recommend that you do.

“Ice Age 2: The Meltdown is super funny the funniest...”

written by on 27/05/2009

Ice Age 2: The Meltdown is super funny the funniest character was the squirral he's always after those nuts and those nut's alwase git that little squirral into big truble

“I've just seen Ice Age 2, and I have to say I...”

written by emza2511 on 05/09/2006

I've just seen Ice Age 2, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it. It's got all the great elements as the first one, and even though the storyline is a little similar (well they always have to walk somewhere, they are always getting somewhere) it's a great story, and the little squirrel with his acorn had me in stitches. The best bit is near the end when he gets to see the big golden acorn in the sky.

It's a great fun film, and I would recommend it anyone!

“10/10”

written by katy x on 08/08/2006

10/10

“Brilliant, as good if not better than the first one....”

written by Cherubscherry on 04/05/2006

Brilliant, as good if not better than the first one. Sloth has a starring role as does the squirrel which is very very funny. Ice Age 2: The Meltdown has some pretty jumpy bits in it this time around so watch out for young kiddies.

Perfect for children and adults alike (myself and my partner are in our mid twenties and shared the cinema with a full audience of similar ages or older). Feel good film without a doubt, cant wait for the DVD version or a number 3!!!