Trek 7500 Reviews

Trek 7500 - Ask a question now

“I bought the 2009 Trek 7500 last week after my wife...”

Written on: 06/10/2008 by Musicisme (1 review written)

I bought the 2009 Trek 7500 last week after my wife and I discovering "Rail Trails" in a few States during the summer. The bike rack stayed on the car (with bikes) everywhere we ventured. We enjoyed riding the trails so much we decided to upgrade. I began exploring the internet and reading other peoples reviews. Trek seem stick in my mind. I decided to go all out and purchase the Trek 7.9 fx( $2500.00) until the salesman ask what kind of riding we did. It turns out the 7.9 would have been… Read Full Review

“Recently purchased a 2010 Trek 7500 from my LBS, and I...”

Written on: 10/05/2010

Recently purchased a 2010 Trek 7500 from my LBS, and I couldn't be more pleased with it so far... It's comfortable, and I like the slightly more upright position of the 7500 over the FX... I test rode some of Trek's lower end hybrid/city/comfort models, and the 7500 blew them away... The shifts are smooth, and while not close to a pure road bike, this model flies when you get into it... Hills are no problem at all... The bike with the stock tires is set up for the road, but you could easily… Read Full Review