Mission: Impossible 3 Reviews

Mission: Impossible 3 - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mission: Impossible 3

Mission: Impossible 3

“I somehow missed Mission Impossible 3 at the cinema so...”

Written on: 13/11/2006 by The Daddy (70 reviews written)

I somehow missed Mission Impossible 3 at the cinema so ended up renting this weekend. I had really been looking forward to this film, especially considering I was a big fan of MI:2. I have to be honest and say this film is nowhere near as good as the criminally underated MI:2 and for me it was a big disappointment.

The plot is sketchy at best, The Cruiser has hung up his special agent boots and is now with the IMF in a purely teaching capacity. He has also discovered domestic bliss and is… Read Full Review

“I watched Mission: Impossible 3 yesterday evening and,...”

Written on: 22/05/2006 by Elricardo (20 reviews written)

I watched Mission: Impossible 3 yesterday evening and, to be honest, got pretty much exactly as I expected.

The trailers of the film,suggested a third dose of similar medicine administered by MI-1 and 2.....action, and lots of Tom Cruise performing unbelievable acrobatics. MI-3 doesn't disappoint.

I won't go into the plot in detail, but in short Cruise is still with the IMF but has now hooked up with a new lady friend who believes he is a conventional working man.

During a party Cruise gets… Read Full Review