Mizuno Black Ox Wedge Reviews

Mizuno Black Ox Wedge - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Mizuno Black Ox Wedge

Mizuno Black Ox Wedge
Mizuno Black Ox Wedge

“Bought me 3 of these Mizuno Black Ox wedges yesterday...”

Written on: 11/07/2009 by avgas77 (2 reviews written)

Bought me 3 of these Mizuno Black Ox wedges yesterday , 50 52 and 60 degrees. Been playing with Callaway and Nike 's before. Hcp 7.
Went straight to the practice range and chipped and pitched for about 2 hours, spent also half an hour in the practice bunker.
Must say that these are by far the best wedges I ever owned, the spin the control is unparallelled to any other wedge I ever used.
The pure feel of absolut balance and control was amazing, I will absolutely recommend these wedges to Hcp:er… Read Full Review

“I would recommend this wedges to anyone who is looking...”

Written on: 11/06/2007 by billieboy1 (1 review written)

I would recommend this wedges to anyone who is looking to improve there short game with a good wedge… Read Full Review