Nike Pro Combo Reviews

Nike Pro Combo - Ask a question now

“Fantastic set of irons”

written by on 04/05/2017

I bought these as I had used Nike irons before and liked them. The Pro Combos have a great feel and you can use them to shape shots as well as get good control, they only downside is that the black area around the back of the club has got worn out and does not look great, it does not affect the club just looks a bit cheap. Overall these irons are one of the best sets I have played, pity that Nike have pulled out of the club making market.

“I love these clubs i tried the CCi's and the sumo's...”

written by on 10/07/2008

I love these clubs i tried the CCi's and the sumo's and the sling shots but nothing compares to these clubs. i speak any more highly of these clubs.

“My next set will not be Nike because they will not...”

written by on 14/06/2008

My next set will not be Nike because they will not stand behind their equipment. Head flew off of the 7 iron contacted company they would not replace the club because the head could not be found. Bad glue job shaft completely intact. Saying this though, the Nike Pro Combo are well balanced irons and matched evenly throughout the set

“love em I used to play mizuno MP 29 blades and these...”

written by on 29/12/2007

love em I used to play mizuno MP 29 blades and these perform as well

“Nike Pro Combo - I have had these clubs as a birthday...”

written by lewis69lewis on 12/05/2006

Nike Pro Combo - I have had these clubs as a birthday present and they are great