Evrsoft First Page 2006 Reviews

Evrsoft First Page 2006 - Ask a question now

“Having previously used a top name editor, when I...”

Written on: 19/04/2006 by jarviser (4 reviews written)

Having previously used a top name editor, when I retired I wanted a freeware editor for XHTML work. First Page 2006 certainly filled that category, and most importantly had HTML to XHTML conversion tool, and similar other tools. However when editing on a 900MHz laptop, there is a 2 characters per second maximum speed. It is necessary to paste large passages from Notepad. I have asked Evrsoft if this will go away if I register for $59, and what else I will get for the fee, or what I can do about… Read Full Review