Soapy Joes UK - www.soapyjoesuk.co.uk Reviews

5.0
  • How would you rate the quality?

Soapy Joes UK - www.soapyjoesuk.co.uk - Ask a question now

“I recommend this company to anyone! Very Professional,...”

written by on 07/12/2008

I recommend this company to anyone! Very Professional, Kind and courteous. Very quick and reliable. Great job!

“The guy from Soapy Joes UK (www.soapyjoesuk.co.uk) was...”

written by davidw911 on 19/04/2006

The guy from Soapy Joes UK (www.soapyjoesuk.co.uk) was just so friendly and really took his time over my car. I was impressed from my first contact with the company. I had never used a mobile car valeting company before so wasn't sure what to expect. I did expect a clean car, but the end result really impressed me. I don't think my car looked that good the day I bought it from the showroom.
I would highly recommend Soapy Joes UK to anyone living in the South West of England.