Interparcel Reviews - www.interparcel.com

Media Gallery for Interparcel www.interparcel.com

Interparcel www.interparcel.com
Interparcel www.interparcel.com

“Terrible, just terrible”

Written on: 20/07/2022 by sweetpeanut (1 review written)

Appalling experience using this company and their associate Evri (rebranded name of the notorious Hermes). The best thing I can say about this shower of outfit is that they gave me a refund. Four appointments to pick up the same parcel - all no shows. No reason given. No response from customer complaints dept. Just wasted my time, my customer's time and probably lost me future business. Be warned - this company masquerades as a courier provider but they are anything but. Just go direct to a reputable courier, cut out the middle man and save money and time.

“Terrible service didn't deliver”

Written on: 30/06/2022 by Maighreadstuart (1 review written)

Currently having a major issue with no hope of a happy ending.sent client product to France using fed Ex priority. Correct address given. Fed Ex don't deliver & client very angry.speak to interparcel. I'm told address incorrect. I query with client who confirm address is correct & in fact fed ex just dropped off a parcel from another retailer an hour since and using same address info. Speak to interparcel... they tell me it must be the driver.. he may be new. After several calls, emails we get to the stage a week later fed ex have sent the parcel for pick up 3 hours from clients address. Another call &email we get it changed... system updates within 12 hours (this is important folks)and item now shown as passed to 45 mins away from clients address. I ask again for it to be delivered to client. I'm told by a lovely lady she has spoken to fed ex and it seems the number of the address was missed off the fed ex scan but is on my order form and label. We are both gobsmacked that no other interparcel employee checked this. She now confirms as its Friday parcel can't be delivered but will be on Monday 27th guaranteed! Monday... no delivery. I call to ask why. Interparceltell me system needs 48 hours to update so we will see update and delivery on Tuesday or Wednesdayas weekend doesn't count. I make a complaint .. again... I ask for a manager and I am told 'well they'll only say what I've said'. But a manager calls me and says she will personally handle the issue. She reiterates fed ex need 48 hours to update (funny that the system took 12 hours to change last time tho??) ... go forward 4 days.... still no change. I ask for a refund of postage as fed ex have never attempted delivery. The client is driving to their depot on Saturday 45 mins away to pick up the parcel. Interparcel send me an email which states I am sorry no refund is due on the shipment, this is not covered by the money back guarantee, an attempt was made and then this was taken to the store for collection, the issue has been logged with the courier to advise an attempt was not made, but no refund is due. So the email is wrong yet again. I ask for the manager to call me within the hour. I'm still sat waiting. Interparcel and fed ex have both been paid to provide a service which they have not provided. I now have to refund the client as this is only fair and good business practice but the cost of the courier was more than any profit on my product. After using interparcel for over 10 years I have had 3 issues and not once have they ever admitted fault, helped solve the issue for the client so that it ends with a happy client or refunded under their supposed guarantee. I have 2 parcels destined for the USA next week which will now be going with a different courier. It means nothing to the staff at interparcel that I won't be using them again. I'm a small fish in a big pond who interparcel have little regard for.

“Poor service poor customer service ”

Written on: 29/06/2022 by 156Smith (1 review written)

Shocking how downhill this company has gone parcel not delivered as paid for customer service not interested Would not help and used different excuses not to refund Steer clear moral of story pay cheap get a cheap poor service

“Interparcel- Not a serious or ethical company-BEWARE!”

Written on: 27/02/2022 by PeterBu (1 review written)

Interparcel is not a serious business. They take the parcel, take your money and then pass it to other parties to deliver. They state that they cannot guarantee delivery. In my case the parcel was wrongly marked as "sale for goods" which meant that the customs office required to meet the recipient to discuss the relevant tax charges. Interparcel refused to take responsibility for the error and blamed the customs office, who in fact were acting correctly. Interparcel does not have a professional customer service team who simply send out standard responses without first exploring the details of the case. Even worse, senior management gives woefully inadequate responses and claim "we do not guarantee delivery and we do not cover compensation claims.".....even when in breach of contract. Interparcel should be investigated for unethical practices. A total disgrace. DO NOT USE INTERPARCEL!

“Very disappointed”

Written on: 11/01/2022 by Hannahlance (1 review written)

Very disappointed by my recent experience with Interparcel. They are trying to charge me an extra £63 for what they say is an under declared item, I have sent evidence to prove the item was not under declared, including photographs of the item being measured, I have gone through their terms and conditions to prove they have no grounds for the charge, I have offered that they come and measure it themselves but they refuse to drop the charge, it's utterly ridiculous and stressful.

“Parcel lost”

Written on: 16/12/2021 by kpWoods36 (1 review written)

I booked Hermes on Interparcel site, they lost my parcel neither company ever reply us , the tracking number state returned we never got refunded or the parcel back .

“Shocking customer service ”

Written on: 11/11/2021 by DaveMorgan2021 (1 review written)

The 1 star is for their website; nice and easy to use. The customer service when there is an issue, is absolutely disgusting. I've used Interparcel for 4 years and had nothing but bad experiences. I thought I'd finally had my first helpful one, but then received a charge from them (after being told in writing that I would not). I had an issue with a delivery not happening, one irate recipient/customer so I agreed to refund her and get the parcel sent back to myself. I used the 'return parcel' function on my order on Interparcel's website, and paid again (£8.82) to get this back to me. I emailed their customer service team to make sure I had done the correct thing, and received a reply a few days later to say not to worry, this will be returned AND the £8.82 refunded. I was amazed, and thankful! A few days later I received an email from their Billing Department with an invoice for £13.82, for the same parcel. I have queried this with them, showed them the email from their colleague telling me I would not have to pay, but they are still harassing me for payment. Shocking service, and I would absolutely NOT recommend using them. It may be a good price, but if there is an issue you will be treated extremely poorly.

“The worse company i have ever dealt with. Quoted 5...”

Written on: 20/10/2021 by Kh69 (1 review written)

The worse company i have ever dealt with. Quoted 5 days to deliver a parcel to Portugal. Customs etc paid in full and 56 days later my parcel is at InterParcel back in the UK. No help or assistance offered avoid at all costs. Will not refund or resend the parcel

“ I am surprised they are still in business”

Written on: 30/09/2021 by Ewingll451 (1 review written)

I booked tuffnells through interparcel, and the item is a week late. Neither interparcel or tuffnells could care less, and just repeat the tracking. They refuse to give a refund for the item or breach of contract, and as of Monday there will be a county court writ for loss against them, as they booked the 'service'. Their customer 'service' is a joke, as is tuffnells who claim ‘road closure’ when they claim to be unable to take it out on delivery. I am surprised they are still in business as nothing they do or say is true.

“Avoid like the Plague”

Written on: 21/09/2021 by stevehopper2 (7 reviews written)

You think you know best, you ignore the thousands of negative reviews of a company because you know better than anyone else. Folks, take my word for it, Interparcel do not care about you, your parcel, your business or your reputation. Your parcel will go missing, they will lie about it, use every "Customs" excuse in the world and then tell you that it will take up to 6 months to return your parcel (which I have no expectation of receiving) DO NOT USE !! Interparcel, what a horrible uncaring un professional bunch.

“Undelivered parcel”

Written on: 16/08/2021 by Dale247 (1 review written)

Absolutely poor service and misleading information. They advertised to deliver it within 3-5 working and its been 6 weeks now and no luck with it. Please never use this company as its very stressful and disappointing

“Goods damaged, and poor customer service”

Written on: 30/07/2021 by Jamiedanger (2 reviews written)

Terrible! My goods were damaged. After chasing them up for 4 weeks I am due to receive £25 compensation for the £300 of goods taken by them. Shameful

“Worst courier booking service ever!”

Written on: 14/07/2021 by mariaolet (1 review written)

I would never recommend using their service. They lost 2 package worth more than $20k of medical equipment. (StarTrack) said unable to locate package its a big box!!! Second big box they lost is worth $20,000 of medical equipment UPS. What a nightmare! they can lost any package without having consequences, then nothing. They are all in a big box. It's like you misplaced a refrigerator in your house.

“Booked same dah collection and delivery, paid extra...”

Written on: 13/07/2021 by KarsynTodd (1 review written)

Booked same dah collection and delivery, paid extra for parcel to be collected 2pm-4pm, wast 6h waiting and nobody turn up for 3 days. Cancel the service and been told that I will have to pay fee of £10.40+vat !!! For courier incompetence!!! Reported to Bank !!! Never ever and not recommended!!!

“Returned parcel”

Written on: 19/05/2021 by Amiyay388 (1 review written)

Sent a parcel to USA with chocolate for my grandkids for Easter it took 3 weeks and was returned to me, I asked them why and was told it contained restricted items and I had to pay another £20.95 for its return even though it had not left England. I have read restricted utem list and no mention of chocolate or food stuff. Now they are threatening me court, I say bring it on.

“excellent company quick helpful”

Written on: 14/04/2021 by MaliaPennington198 (1 review written)

I am appreciate for this company they were very quick, polite and friendly.I recomend for everyone to use them. The person who helps me a lot I could say so many thanks for her. If I need to send parcel I choose again this company.

“AVOID This terrible company.”

Written on: 20/03/2021 by covm (1 review written)

I would put 0 if I could. So i booked delivery service with interparcel via fedex for a parcel to be shipped internationally. I paid the agreed price for this parcel of £170 since it was a big box. All went smoothly I packed the box a perfect cube shape box (stated all correct measurements and weight all within the stated allowance), sent the parcel and it was delivered within a few days so I thought perfect that was good. 6 weeks later I receive a very vague email saying my parcel measurements were incorrect and I need to pay a fee of £248 because of this if i don't respond within 7 days they will just take payment??. They stated that my parcel had changed from 62x62x51 to 89x89x53 (Impossible as my box was a perfect cube shape and I am meticulous hen measuring). So I disputed this with them and asked politely for them to provide more information and proof of this massive change in size and ridiculous fee! I received a response stating they will not provide any evidence or they will not dispute it with the courier until I sent them evidence of the measurements (who takes pics of themselves measuring a parcel at all angles?). The dispute went on back and forth with emails and at one stage the person I was emailing literally copy and pasted the same email response to me. They flat out refused to provide me any evidence, answer any of my questions, dispute with parcel company for me nothing. Eventually they sent me an invoice which was very vague and had no company name on it. This invoice stated my parcel was also 84kg when it was 21kg? so my parcel also apparently quadrupled in weight and on the side of this invoice stated Oversize fee £49 yet they quoted me £248??. I emailed back and forth for around 2 months until they suddenly just threatened me with legal action if I did not pay even though they had not provided me any information or answered any of my questions the entire time, they were rude. They said if I don't pay by a certain date I would be taken to court, be given fees to pay by them and the email was super threatening. So they basically backed me into a corer provided no evidence provided no information were rude and not helpful whatsoever. They refused to explain the invoice they had sent me and how my parcel had magically expanded by almost 30cm and quadrupled in weight. Terrible company awful customer service charged me a fee of more than double the original cost with no clear answer. Please avoid them.

“worst experience ”

Written on: 26/02/2021 by 296Welsh (1 review written)

The service is very bad, I booked a parcel to send india in December 2020 they created wrong inoice and send to indian custom due to this stupidity indian custom department hold my parcel sinec december 2020 and its now end of february 2021 Interparcel customer team dis not corporate with me and not helping me to get back my parcel back.

“Used to be good!”

Written on: 14/02/2021 by danisahne (2 reviews written)

My parcel, booked via Interparcel, was picked up by Hermes on Tuesday 9th. Up until today, Sunday 14th, that parcel only made it 100 miles north of my location. And there has been no update for 3 days. I contacted Interparcel by chat and was told different stories ad to why they cannot contact Hermes to find out what's going on. I then called and instead of letting me explain the situation the customer service agent kept interrupting me rudely. Very very poor customer service!

“ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR FAILING CONTRACTUAL OBLIGATIONS”

Written on: 27/01/2021 by OhFairfaxAikman (1 review written)

Took them 6, yes 6 days and 2 couriers to collect a parcel. Eventual collector was 10 mins from the collection address but was unable to get to the collection because of a non-existent hill. Lots of excuses, No accountability or acknowledgement of their error, no remorse. God forbid they would accept they were wrong and make a refund...why would they do that? CEO contacted, no reply. Thanks, for those who might want to send him a complaint. In the past 10 years I must have used their services close to 50 times - that's over £500 - doesn't seem to count for anything and they clearly don't value my custom - so they won't be getting another penny!! Plenty of other companies offering the same service I'll use one of those - P2D come highly recommended... SHAME ON YOU!!