Lush ultralight Reviews

3.8

Lush ultralight - Ask a question now

“Fantastic product, I'll never use another moisturiser!...”

written by on 28/10/2009

Fantastic product, I'll never use another moisturiser! It's excellent as a night cream and also under make up. Smells nice too. The bottle will last ages so it's really good value for money.

“I really like this Lush Ultralight moisturiser, I use...”

written by sandybeach on 21/01/2008

I really like this Lush Ultralight moisturiser, I use it in the winter when my skin is really dry. It can leave your skin a bit greasy though, so you don't need to use much.

“I have combination skin, but Lush Ultralight...”

written by hodgetsr on 26/04/2006

I have combination skin, but Lush Ultralight moisturiser left even my dry cheeks looking like an oil slick all day. I have relegated it to using as a night time hand cream, which it does a very good job of.

“I find Lushs' ultralight moisturiser a bit...”

written by Kelly1026 on 14/04/2006

I find Lushs' ultralight moisturiser a bit disappointing as a facial sun protection. It is very creamy so you can feel it is on and it leaves skin (esp the T-zone) greasy. I find that it is better used on the noses, shoulders and all over the bodies. However, it can also be used as after-sun which is great as it is very moisturizing and soothing and guess that it actually makes a excellent aftershave cream! It tones down the redness and reduces any discomfort. If it changes its name to a body cream or the likes, I think it is a brilliant product.