Lush Herbalism Reviews

Lush Herbalism - Ask a question now

Media Gallery for Lush Herbalism

Lush Herbalism

“Very nice facewash works very well”

written by jonesdave1981 on 03/09/2012

Along with this facewash I use herbalsonline.net for all my medical needs. I am happy when I am healthy. I have experienced the blend of Science and Ayurveda through herbalsonline.net. My doctor has also advised me to have herbal medication. And I found the best herbal products in this site. It is good!

“Recommended for moderate acne.”

written by on 22/03/2008

Recommended for moderate acne.

“I used Lush herbalism after getting amazing results...”

written by Kelly1026 on 13/04/2006

I used Lush herbalism after getting amazing results from Angel on bareskin, I gave this one ago as it is said to be specially for normal to oily skin(that includes combination and blemish-proned skin). This one is not as abrasive as the former, it is gentle that is great to use everyday even when my skin feels sensitive. However, I am left by clear and healthy-looking skin and it was kept matt for almost the whole day. Definitely recommend for anyone but people with dry skin (in that case, Angels on bare skin is the best!).