Vehicle Options Reviews - www.vehicleoptions.biz

Vehicle Options www.vehicleoptions.biz - Ask a question now

“We would definitely recommend Vehicleoptions/yorks....”

Written on: 23/04/2008

We would definitely recommend Vehicleoptions/yorks. Excellent response from Wakefield office. Quick, efficient and trustworthy guy who did everything to make sure our car was delivered on time… Read Full Review

“I found Vehicle Options to be an extremely...”

Written on: 16/10/2007 by mangotree (1 review written)

I found Vehicle Options to be an extremely disappointing company and I would advise people to avoid using them. Eventhough they appear professional initially, the service is poor and there didn't seem to be any interest in sorting out my problem when I didn't get the vehicle I was told I would get verbally.

I hope you read this before you make any commitments and it is not too late for you… Read Full Review

“After I committed they lost interest in the customer...”

Written on: 20/09/2007 by smangoose (1 review written)

After I committed they lost interest in the customer service side. I found that told me what I wanted to hear at point of sale, but very quickly lost interest afterwards.

I hate to write such a poor review but I feel other potential customers should be warned. If you want to go ahead with them check every bit of small print to protect yourself. If you do this you should be okay. My advice: Pay a bit more and find a company you are comfortable dealing with… Read Full Review

“The Vehicle Options car lease website was useful...”

Written on: 12/04/2006 by MrCrip (7 reviews written)

The Vehicle Options car lease website was useful enough with a varied selection of vehicles on special offer and prices available for all vehicles.

Vehicle Options can quote for any vehicle and this option is available at any time when you are on the site.

The site made it easy to establish contact and my query was dealt with very courteously and efficiently. It is also worth noting that any enquiry is despatched to one of their many local centres located throughout the UK, so you are likely… Read Full Review

Paulthor's Response to MrCrip's Review

Written on: 30/10/2006

I have recently hired a personal car contract with Vehicle Options car leasing, and I found them to be a very good all round care hire service.
<br/>
<br/>They have a wide range of cars and vans available for business and personal use, and at very competitive rates.

Read 1 Comment