POS Consumables Reviews - www.pos-consumables.co.uk

POS Consumables www.pos-consumables.co.uk - Ask a question now

Showing star rating of:

(cancel refinement)

“Brill!!! Great!!!!! The best yet!!!!! 1st class...”

Written on: 29/01/2009 by baranow 7 (1 review written)

Brill!!! Great!!!!! The best yet!!!!! 1st class service .........bar none!!
Ordered noon Wednesday & delivered free of charge noon Thursday.
delivered in good order & very well packed.
This is definately how to run a good business.
I give my customers good service, it's refreshing to have it in return.
We offer good service & expect it in return.
Pos Consumables have provided us with an efficent & fast service.
So refreshing!!!!!!
Regards & Thanks
Ivan

“Stumbled upon POS Consumables when looking for thermal...”

Written on: 24/07/2008 by ingen3456 (1 review written)

Stumbled upon POS Consumables when looking for thermal till rolls. Was really impressed that they were cheaper than my old supplier and I got free next day delivery. Also got a pleasant service on the phone when I had to find out which size rolls I needed… Read Full Review

“POS Consumables was the only place on the internet...”

Written on: 29/06/2006 by MEdwards (1 review written)

POS Consumables was the only place on the internet that I could find labels for my trusty old price ticketing gun! They came the next day as promised too!

The site was easy to use, and an email was sent on dispatch of the goods, which arrived the next morning. Thumbs up for internet shopping!… Read Full Review

385499_Ingen3456's Response to 249207_MEdwards's Review

Written on: 24/07/2008

I found this review helpful because...it helped me decided whether or not to buy from them. I agree with the what the reviewer had to say and from this I made a purchase.

Read 1 Comment

“The POS Consumables website is very clean and easy to...”

Written on: 11/04/2006 by benrichards (1 review written)

The POS Consumables website is very clean and easy to use. They have a great range of products, and at a really keen price too! The shopping cart was really easy to use, and it gave me confidence in the security of the website.

If you are looking for till rolls or pricing guns this is the place to be!

www.pos-consumables.co.uk gets 10/10 from me… Read Full Review